burkart (1 Viewer)

Billy, You are correct about the books... KIA's, that was funny... :D Boss, UM! we are going to need more salesmen for ALL these people out here... :rolleyes: :D
And yes from everything I hear, that is the car that Jon will be running...

rather than speculate, why doesn't someone just go ask those involved if they will run Smith's car in IHRA if Jon gets the money?

just fyi, i'm not a force hater. i've said from day 1 that ashley's presence will do a lot for the nhra. the problem i have with the whole thing is when they promised an interview with phil only to replace it with laurie with her hands over her mouth and redundant interviews with john about his baby girl. its nothing we haven't already seen 5 times this season.

Ray maybe we can get a KIA funny car body up and running.....lol...wait shouldn't laugh stranger things have happened... and if it does.. i am going to break out the Yugo body molds and have at it.....lol

While i'm not demeaning anyone with this... it did make me giggle a bit that Phil made the show and went as far as he did and Del didn't make the show.... i'm saying that knowing that alot of the equation for going from a to b is in the car setup and tuning...

From a busines side I understand why Phil lost his job and why JA got his (not knocking him).. thats the real world of racing... but i hate the Phil is not racing full time..from a fan point of view.. May be this will help him get back full time....

Billy

I just want to say, Lisa I hope you had a blast seeing Phil go to the finals.

Mike

Can you say "HELL YA"!!!

I know she'll reply soon but she was happy beyond belief.
We were totally bummed out after the finals but Phil, Dixon, and other faves had a great weekend and it was great to be at the track for 5 days together!!!

;) :) ;)

I just want to say, Lisa I hope you had a blast seeing Phil go to the finals.

Mike

Oh yeah, Mike! I was already thrilled that Phil had a ride, and then to find out I was lucky enough that he'd be racing at my "home" race in Gainesville was even better. Getting to watch him go to the finals, especially with a one-race deal, was a huge thrill! You can bet I was going berserk in the stands! :D

I'm really hoping the Gainesville performance catches the attention of sponsors with money to get Phil back out there on the full circuit! :)

a drink of alkyshine for the independent, yahoo, the multi car teams are
killing the sport and opportunity for a different venue!!

The South Shall Rise Again!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back