Brownsburg still hot in racing circles (1 Viewer)

This might be off topic but do any of the shops offer tours to the public. I am a big JFR fan and would love to see the shop. I know arround the time of INDY there are tours but we are always busy.

My son says as long as the cars are there, there is probably someone at the shop who would give them a tour. Needs to be at a time when they're not off racing somewhere.....or there won't be anything to see.

This might be off topic but do any of the shops offer tours to the public. I am a big JFR fan and would love to see the shop. I know arround the time of INDY there are tours but we are always busy.

Jason - last year many of the teams (including JFR) had an open house event the day before the Indy 500 (not sure which Indy race you are referring to).
Don't know what will happen this year with so many changes.
DSR has an incredible lobby with cars and trophies displayed - getting into the shop may be determined by knowing someone. JFR is not open to the public - you'll definitely need to know someone to get in there! JFR's machining section had eight multi-axis Fadals - one of them was machining a head while we were there . . . amazing!
Your best bet will be the tour the last weekend in May - if it happens.

Thanks everyone. I thought there were tours to the public arround one of the races. I thought it was the drag race not indy car thought. Does'nt matter would be great to see all those big shops like JFR ,DSR and the rest.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back