Bring Back Scotty Cannon (1 Viewer)

I think it is about time to bring back Scotty to anything. Pro Mods, Fuel Coupes, the Mater ... anything!

Here's a pic of me and Scotty @ Vegas 1 '02.

cannonandme.jpg

EDIT: fixed link

EDIT 2: REALLY fixed this time!

Last edited:
yes i agree.....we need to bring back the best Mohawk in all of motorsports!!!

He is the tuner for his son, and the world record holding IHRA Pro Mod.

Scott just set the new IHRA Pro Mod national record @ 6.019 this past weekend at Budds Creek.... Scotty calls the shots & Jr drives...

And no I didn't say "world"...:D

Yeah, there you go. World record ? @ *
Well, the world record for IHRA pro mod and backed up.
Sorry, no screw blowers, and not even running the roots cars in the 30% over world. Minimum weights and all that junk.
Not a "World" record for sure, but IHRA calls it a world record, so I just followed them.

If you set a world record back in Roman days in a chariot you still are considered a world record driver.
It expands every time someone sets a new one.
That ability at that moment in time can't be taken away.
Thanks to Bill Platt and his superb volunteers we now have those records recorded for all to see along with a lot more info.
Myself I recorded the slowest ET in D Gas at green valley raceway in I can't remember the exact year after a motor mount in my old 56 chevy turned loose and the distributor cap contacted the firewall and cracked shorting out all but about 3 cylinders! LOL
I couldn't hear the backfires due to the crowd laughing its collective azz off.
I even got out and looked at the tires to make sure I was still moving! LOL

scotty

I seen Scotty at the Snowbird Nationals last year in bradenton and asks him his plans for racing. He said he was running in IHRA pro mod. I would like to see him back in a flopper.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back