Legends: The Series - Scotty Cannon (1 Viewer)

Bobby Bennett

Nitro Member
LEGENDS THE SERIES - THE LEGEND OF SCOTTY CANNON
http://www.competitionplus.com/comp...egends-the-series-the-legend-of-scotty-cannon

10-7-15CPTVLegends_ScottyCannon_Opener_750x380.jpg

This was amazing I thought, one of my all time favorite racers of all time. Spend the hour to watch or just turn on a listen to while your working on something else.

That video was GOOD Bobby. When I saw it was almost an hour, I streamed it thru the TV and watched it that way rather than on the laptop. I was riveted, that hour just flew by. Good stuff.

I miss seeing Scotty at the track..

The original interview was 2 and a half hours! You will see some of it in the new forthcoming series, Drag Racing's Storytellers. I managed to cut it down to 51 minutes and ran out of places to cut without hurting the quality

Fantastic Bobby! What you're doing with these interviews is truly special. If they were 3 hours long, I'd watch them. Can't wait for the new series as well.

Thanks for another great profile, Bobby. This one surprised me a bit... Mr. Cannon seems to be a different man than the one I though I knew from his racing days.

Thanks for watching. My goal in creating every episode of Legends is for the viewer to walk away feeling they've learned something about these Legends they didn't know before. I was surprised the way Scotty opened up. Next up, Richard Tharp.

I have had many, many conversations with Scotty, from his early Pro Mod days at the old Bristol, to his stint in Top Fuel at the end of his driving career in Vegas, and Scotty has never been shy. He has always been (at least to me) if you ask him a question, you better be prepared for an answer because it will be the truth as he sees it. So, I am not the least bit surprised that he was as open as he was.

Bobby, if you got 2.5 hours of footage, I would love for you to cull out anything about the absolute battles him and Shannon Jenkins used to have on the track (or off it). IMO, that is as good as Pro Mod ever was, Scotty in the blown car and the Iceman in the mountain motor nitrous car. If those 2 cars were on the property, everyone else was running for 3rd. I can't believe that has already been over 20 years ago. All you guys are getting old.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back