Bricktown Nationals Photos (Boats) (1 Viewer)

dragboatphoto

Nitro Member
Photos have been uploaded from the 2006 Bricktown Nationals, hope y'all enjoy them .

Click on Public Nuisance below to go to my website.

Last edited:
Hey Mike, nice catch on that link photo just as he popped the motor! I was hoping you'd post these up soon, can't wait to browse through all of them. I shot 25 - 30 or so but haven't gone through them to see if they're any good.

The boat that really captured my interest was PM # 281 (photo #43). It has an unusual combination of a Boss 429 based 500-plus inch motor, definitely the only one of its kind in PM if not all of Dragboat racing. I met the boat's sponsor Friday night at the Show-n-Shine and found him to be a real pleasant fellow.

Last edited:
Dang Mike, looks like you tolerated that Heat! Great pics though, Who was the TAF that crashed?

No not really on the heat, I sat in my air conditioned truck all day, I started to charge $5 a head to sit in the the A/C for 5 minutes. I also had food poisoning all day saturday so that didnt help much.

The crash was Marcus Kinsey this was her first supposed to be full season in TAF, his first race was in PHX last year, you were there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back