Brandon Welch....Are you racing yet??? (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
I sent Brandon a PM, but got no response. Does anyone know when he will be out there racing in a funny car?

They still don't have "the picture" that made me puuuuuurrrrr back on Chuck Beal's website. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Hi Suzie,
I'm still new to this pm thing, so I apologize I didn't even notice I had one. The website is done (and awesome, by the way), but I've slacked a little on filling in the final few pages of content. I PROMISE I'll have the site up and running by next week. I'll post here when it's done.

As for us running the car, it can't happen soon enough for me either. We will resume the testing/licensing process this September/October when the southwest cools down again. Chuck decided to hold off after the rule revisions set us back until it became too hot to get anything done at any track close to San Diego (Vegas, Famoso, Fontana, Phoenix, Tucson). The goal is to be licensed for 2008 at the latest.

Though we haven't been busy on the track, we're working hard chasing money around. Wish us luck!

Brandon

I had a feeling that the private message thing was new to you. I think we have all been there! That is why I started the thread. I am glad to hear that the website will be up next week. The girls in the office are getting ancy and keep asking me about "THE PICTURE"!!! :D

Keep us posted on the progress of your license. Good luck to you and Chuck on the sponsorship hunt, I know it is a very difficult task.

Thanks for the update!

Suzie

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back