Brandon Welch Website (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
:DYippppeeeeee!!! Finally, we have a website for Brandon Welch!!! Check it out : : : Chuck Beal Racing - Official Website : : :.

I love the story about Chuck Beal & Brandon Welch spending time with the fine folks abord the USS Abraham Lincoln. They look pretty spiffy!

Thanks Brandon for making my day! Great pictures! Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr! Here Kitty Kitty!!!:D

Thanks for helping publicize the site, Suzie. It's been a long time in the works, but I'm glad to have a professional face to our team now on the internet.

We are waiting out the summer heat here in the Southwest, but the site will be a great resource for how we're progressing as I continue my licensing this fall.

We also have plans to start a monthly eNewsletter that should be pretty original and entertaining once we start running the car again. (Anything to keep drag racing fans as unproductive at work as possible :D).

And I'd love any and all feedback on how to make it better or more entertaining.

I also want to give a "hey-oh" to Mater Gordon Carlon, an all around great guy and now an official crew member on the team. Does this give him street-cred on the message boards now? :D

That's it for now. Thanks for the interest.

Brandon

Brandon....congratulations. Great site. Looking forward to following your accomplishments.

Please say "hi" to Chuck for me!

Pat "Ma" Green

Thanks for helping publicize the site, Suzie. It's been a long time in the works, but I'm glad to have a professional face to our team now on the internet.

We are waiting out the summer heat here in the Southwest, but the site will be a great resource for how we're progressing as I continue my licensing this fall.

We also have plans to start a monthly eNewsletter that should be pretty original and entertaining once we start running the car again. (Anything to keep drag racing fans as unproductive at work as possible :D).

And I'd love any and all feedback on how to make it better or more entertaining.

I also want to give a "hey-oh" to Mater Gordon Carlon, an all around great guy and now an official crew member on the team. Does this give him street-cred on the message boards now? :D

That's it for now. Thanks for the interest.

Brandon

I must've been underway or otherwise on the road when this thread was released!

But since Brandon started it, I'll finish it - I'd like to publicly thank Chuck and Brandon for giving a no-name, simpleton like me a chance. I've wanted to be involved in this sport for three decades and now I'm getting a foot in the door. My allegiance will always be with Chuck Beal Racing! Thanks fellas, I'm looking forward to burning the midnight oil!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back