Brainerd Stream (1 Viewer)

Got it, fourth or fifth time was a charm.... it evidently started for a good while with perfect silence and it took me realizing I wasn't "live" to press "live" and get it going.

The sound of the cars or lack there-of stinks today,Friday. Can hear Alan but the cars sounds are dead. Switched over to Fox. What is the problem?

Can’t we have some sound at Brainerd i mean seriously you can place a couple of microphones on the track.

Personally, I think they just have it turned down so Alan can hear himself talk. It is ridiculous. It was like watching the Electric Camaro run. Silent.

My sound wasn't too bad. The problem I'm seeing the last few races is that the picture is kinda out of focus. Hard to explain. I wouldn't really say it's pixilated. It will be bad and suddenly crystal clear like someone hit the focus button. It's a constant thing. I can go to any other streams and be good, so it's not on my end. very hard to watch. I wish someone at NHRA would give a damn. After 3 yrs, I'm about done with it.

Anyone else have a similar experience ?

Yes. I switched from a new Smart TV to the PC, still bad sound and iffy picture. Threw in the towel and switched to FS1 so I could "HEAR" the dang cars.

TopFuel@Lions

I have been fighting new smart TV problems since Houston. Today[Sunday] was the best I've had in a long time. Did you see the new blue HELP button on the lower right of the screen? Maybe they are paying attention.

I have been fighting new smart TV problems since Houston. Today[Sunday] was the best I've had in a long time. Did you see the new blue HELP button on the lower right of the screen? Maybe they are paying attention.

The NHRA is paying attention to its fans and listening to feedback.
NHRA race weekends on average are 31 hours of live coverage.
OTT platforms are not built to handle that type/duration of content.

I hope the new live chat feature served you well.
Every bit of feedback is reviewed.
Please use the feature to report all comments, questions and suggestions.
Your feedback is tremendously valuable.

Thank you.

-NHRA.tv Team

It's a shame they changed Sportsman schedules really caught teams off guard, I know your suppose be ready for any change but weather was decent all 4 days except storms on Sat night.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back