Brainerd 2024 (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
- absolutely going to be pulling for fast jack in his debut behind wheel of peak chevrolet for JFR. great news.
- blake alexander name still not on list for BIR or Indy (edit: now is)
- dale creasy jr. name on list of FC's for norwalk night of fire; if that is true, hopeful he makes a return to the NHRA at BIR as well (edit: not coming)
- looking forward to debut of ida zetterström. with 4 qualifying sessions, IMO she can qualify in top half and go rounds right away.

Last edited:
- absolutely going to be pulling for fast jack in his debut behind wheel of peak chevrolet for JFR. great news.
- blake alexander name still not on list for BIR or Indy
- dale creasy jr. name on list of FC's for norwalk night of fire; if that is true, hopeful he makes a return to the NHRA at BIR as well
- looking forward to debut of ida zetterström. with 4 qualifying sessions, IMO she can qualify in top half and go rounds right away.
I wouldn't bet on it the way Tony's season is going so far. I would think they will just try to get down the track a few times first.

I wouldn't bet on it the way Tony's season is going so far. I would think they will just try to get down the track a few times first.
just being optimistic; i think they'll figure it out by Q4 and be ready to compete very well in E1

- blake alexander name still not on list for BIR or Indy
- dale creasy jr. name on list of FC's for norwalk night of fire; if that is true, hopeful he makes a return to the NHRA at BIR as well
I forgot what you said in Bradenton. Are you staying at the track or at a cabin near by again?

I asked and was told no unfortunately. 😞 Sounds like Cordova World Series is their next race.
bummer ..... well, a short tow to two races to get paid, and not have to stand on it too hard. hope their program is coming back to their liking.

Ida may get it done. I haven't looked at the numbers, but look what happened with a new clutch hand on Angelle's bike.

extended forecast is for highs in upper 70's next weekend. friday Q2 and possibly saturday Q3 could be great conditions.
if you could make an online bet on nhra's new deal, for 4 dry days in a row for brainerd race, and it happened, you would likely become wealthy. :D

extended forecast is for highs in upper 70's next weekend. friday Q2 and possibly saturday Q3 could be great conditions.
if you could make an online bet on nhra's new deal, for 4 dry days in a row for brainerd race, and it happened, you would likely become wealthy. :D
Welcome to RAINerd.

nhra/mcr doubleheader national open at rock falls this weekend. seven of the elite pro stock cars will be there for an exhibition race on saturday (testing).
wondering if any other PS teams will show up to test as well? weather permitting, it will be a busy weekend there.

luigi novelli has withdrawn from BIR, leaving first round bye for #1Q ....... we can't expect these aging racers
to keep showing up at select events. greek was always at BIR, since then granddaughter has different plans.
short fields suck!! ....... i wish the E1 loser payout was lucrative enough to entice another team to make quick plans.

Last edited:
reading 'american rebel' light beer will be sponsoring hagan's FC this weekend. article states it's available in only 5 states and not MN.
seems like a perfect opportunity for a test market at JUDGES this week. 🍺

luigi novelli has withdrawn from BIR, leaving first round bye for #1Q ....... we can't expect these aging racers
to keep showing up at select events. greek was always at BIR, since then granddaughter has different plans.
short fields suck!! ....... i wish the E1 loser payout was lucrative enough to entice another team to make quick plans.
Maybe Worsham still has a TF car. He's done it before by making 1 qualifier and parking it.

pretty sure it's too late if someone doesn't have lodging figured out.
luigi should have backed out two weeks ago and given someone else a chance to figure out their logistics.
nhra should have a policy about backing out at last minute. it hurts their show and reflects poorly on them.

pretty sure it's too late if someone doesn't have lodging figured out.
luigi should have backed out two weeks ago and given someone else a chance to figure out their logistics.
nhra should have a policy about backing out at last minute. it hurts their show and reflects poorly on them.
I don't know what happened with Luigi , but sometimes things happen at the last minute . A team should not get penalized for withdrawing. Since there are no quota numbers that would have kept someone else from entering, why is he at fault ?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back