Bob Frey... (2 Viewers)

Good points by Bob...

Three in a row...
One of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
One Air Dale
One C.F.B.C.A.A.F.B. I R A Seabee

d'kid

Yes, is sure does. Makes you wonder though. How does some of this TV stuff get put on the air? It can't be that hard to, at the very least, interview winners, new teams/sponsors, etc just to get out 'new' information. Some if the interviews are so redundant, it gets really old to watch.

OOOHH RAHHH!!ERRRR!!
Okay no news is good news, as a fraternity man, we do all sorts of community service projects and lots of positive things on campus but what hits the news? when someone punts one into the stands with hazing or something else. Right now here on island there is a knucklehead accused of raping a local girl and that makes the headlines and all the positive things we do on island and more importantly for the Okinawan economy doesn't make the news. The worldwide media is focused on the spectacular (negative) not the mundane (positive) as news.

Semper Fi
D

Could it be that it is NEWS only if it's out of the ordinary (man bites dog), or is it news because it sells newspapers or TV ad spots?

d'kid

Could it be that it is NEWS only if it's out of the ordinary (man bites dog), or is it news because it sells newspapers or TV ad spots?

d'kid

Oh! Oh! Oh! I know! I know! I know!!!

MoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoney
MoneyMoneyMoney

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back