Bo Butner funding? (1 Viewer)

out of all of the cars I've been privileged to work on over the years, the one that got the most attention was this one, which I built the top cover and metal frame for, and re-did some interior that was damaged by fire....back in 1997

mm2.jpg

no....I haven't been near that car since I saw it at a show about 2 years after I did it.......it was owned by the GOYA foods family back then

Not to be a stickler for details, but MASH was filmed at what is now called Malibu Creek State Park.

http://www.malibucreekstatepark.org/MASH.html
Internet says the camp was off Las Virginas road on the way to the beach. Some of it was filmed behind Magic Mountain. Went to a studio in Canyoun Country once that had the offices for CSI. Only the some of ther outside stuff was filmed in Vegas.

Last edited:
Just a little personal info: I went to the movies with a friend back when Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry was new. It was a Saturday morning double feature with Vanishing Point. I was in about 7th or 8th grade and I knew right then those were great movies. I've seen both a few times since and they hold up well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back