BIR Double D + Regional (1 Viewer)

no results on DRC so far today? STK and SS are just starting Q2, then into class. on youtube.
In recent years, DRC seems to only posts results at the end of the day or even the next morning. I’m guessing they don’t have the budget to send a reporter to regional/divisional events anymore.

In recent years, DRC seems to only posts results at the end of the day or even the next morning. I’m guessing they don’t have the budget to send a reporter to regional/divisional events anymore.
that makes sense. been watching all day anyways, and still watching. a few class finals still left.

Almost right, there are a few tracks like LVMS who have seen the value of the DRC daily reports and have worked with DRC owner, Rick Green, for the coverage.

While Summit moved the majority of their funding to other programs, they still povide internet asscess suppost behind the scenes.

In the last year or so, technology has advanced to the point where the DRC reporter for some of the National Events is able to provide the side by side detail reports from a remote location. The results are the same as actually being there and DRC is able to maintain the quality and accuracy required. Many other events like the NHRA Indy National, are still done on side by one or more reporters

Partial and full sponsorshipships of both the National Events and Sportsman Events are still availble. Details on the www.DragRaceCentral.com web site.

justin deorfler (mistaken as red writer), travis arokey, and warren evans calling the action all weekend long.
9 TAD's and only 3 TAFC. jamie noonan in samsel dragster. thought i remembered joe's maynard's son was going to be in this car this year?
or maybe samsel's have two or even three drivers signed up for various events? the dragster had leatherwood distillery livery.
definitley have revised opinion about running class at divisionals, and not so many national events anymore, with exception of indy.
nat. event fields are capped around 50 for STK and SS, these divisionals give so many more racers a shot at class, who can not, or do not always have
enough grade points to enter nat. events early enough before the fields are filled.
old TF chassis still in the game

Attachments

• IMG_3460.JPG
    IMG_3460.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 23
BIR weekend was advertised as REV Fest. NHRA event, bikes on road course, and mud trucks back in zoo on course that looked
recently constructed for them. watched the mud trucks for about an hour saturday. surprisingly entertaining.
quite a few campers spread out on property, and a lot of them in reserved site section. hard to tell what event/s they were there for,
but grandstands at strip were empty all weekend. although saturday had a few folks, and it was hot. like 90 and humid hot.

justin deorfler (mistaken as red writer), travis arokey, and warren evans calling the action all weekend long.
9 TAD's and only 3 TAFC. jamie noonan in samsel dragster. thought i remembered joe's maynard's son was going to be in this car this year?
or maybe samsel's have two or even three drivers signed up for various events? the dragster had leatherwood distillery livery.
definitley have revised opinion about running class at divisionals, and not so many national events anymore, with exception of indy.
nat. event fields are capped around 50 for STK and SS, these divisionals give so many more racers a shot at class, who can not, or do not always have
enough grade points to enter nat. events early enough before the fields are filled.
old TF chassis still in the game
Thanks for the update. I figured Jaime Noonan would be driving a blown car. I believe his business specializes in building blown alcohol engines.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back