Beserko Bob-The Bare Truth (1 Viewer)

My plan was to release the book late last year but since I fell & broke my neck in November I have been unable to complete it. I've been wearing this halo since then and it makes it hard to sit down and write. I get it off in 4 weeks and then hopefully I'll be able to get it finished.
Bob Halo.jpg

Damn Bob be careful, the older WE get our balance sucks. turning 80 next month and getting old is a B---h, but WE are both still here.
Take care and keep wrighting when you can.
Larry Sutton---Lions starter🤠

Last edited:
Damn Bob be careful, the older WE get our balance sucks. turning 80 next month and getting old is a B---h, but WE are both still here.
Take care and keep wrighting when you can.
Larry Sutton---Lions starter🤠
80? as in "degrees?" I don't believe it. ☢️

Yes Randy 80 years old. I started working at Lions 67 years ago, man how time flies. hoping for another 15-20 years.
Larry Sutton
PS: Beserko Bob this original post is now over 7K views, SEE people do care about you.🤠

Last edited:
Yes Randy 80 years old. I started working at Lions 67 years ago, man how time flies. hoping for another 15-20 years.
Larry Sutton
PS: Beserko Bob this original post is now over 7K views, SEE people do care about you.🤠
This must be the 80s club on here-?

My plan was to release the book late last year but since I fell & broke my neck in November I have been unable to complete it. I've been wearing this halo since then and it makes it hard to sit down and write. I get it off in 4 weeks and then hopefully I'll be able to get it finished. View attachment 11885
Go Bob! Best wishes on a successful recovery.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back