Bernstein (1 Viewer)

A little early to celebrate that. Too many cars on the outside looking in capable of running 80's. Will have to improve to stay in probably.

In my opinion, coming out of the box with a full pass is a great start. Yeah they smoked the tires the 2nd pass, but now they have one pass that was too little, and one pass that was too much. Maybe they can hit the tune up somewhere in the middle tomorrow. It's much better to be in that positition then going 0 for 3 and being lost going into session 4.

I am not counting on anything, I hope he can improve because I don't think a 4.91 will stay in.

Which Berstein are we talking about? Lots of good cars can inprove... maybe no Bernstein in TF or FC

I tend to disagree.... I'm thinking even if he don't runs as good as that run (4.91) it will be enough to keep him in the field..

With Kalitta, Tony Pedregon, Medlen, Arend behind him & Gilbertson, Mike Ashley, Densham, Tommy Johnson Jr., Beckman, Creasy Jr., & Lawson not in, 4.91 has only 1 prayer of standing. If KB does not improve he better pray for Rain!!!

'cuz Ray Alley isn't his crew chief this weekend. Never understood that hire, but I sure hope Kenny stays in and is a player in FC the rest of the year. I am rooting for him.

Kurt

Nice to see all this speculation, eh? He made a good run..but being 12th Bernstein will need to pick it up..simple as that. Hard hitters looking to get in.

Nice to see all this speculation, eh? He made a good run..but being 12th Bernstein will need to pick it up..simple as that. Hard hitters looking to get in.

Dave it looks like your real close on the call... if KB don't improve its gonna be a toss up as to weather he makes the field..

The first run was a great run considering everything everyone has been through. Now the second run? Wow! Oh my, they smoked the tires. Well Who else did? Give Jimmy a shot to get comfortable with a funny car and how get after it! Bernstein is not the devil and Jimmy isn't either! Everyone needs to calm down and let cards play themselves out.

I was looking forward to watching KB this season. However, after buying away another team's crew chief after the start of the season...I HOPE HE FALLS ON HIS FACE!!!!

I was looking forward to watching KB this season. However, after buying away another team's crew chief after the start of the season...I HOPE HE FALLS ON HIS FACE!!!!

Dude, it's a business get over it. Some people like you are stuck back in the good old days when handshake agreements were ok. There's a saying I am sure you have heard before and it is relevant here, money talks and bullsh*t walks.

I'm a Bernstein fan from way back and I hope he makes it in the show. (He's no Worsham or Arend however). Today looks cool and if the crew chiefs can get a bite on the track, I don't think a 4.91 will stand up.

Oh ya, I think we've all heard enough about Kenny's business practices. Get over it already. It's a dead horse.

I wasn't that far back when Kenny hired Ray Alley and the world thought that it wasn't fair, Ray had ALL the secrets and would run away with every race.

Look at it now, 2 races and Ray is history.

Because what's done is done we're just supposed to forget about it and cheer for ol' KB?

I don't think so.

While I agree that whining for the rest of the year about what was done serves little useful purpose, neither do I have to cheer for the guy or hope that his team enjoys success. Frankly, it would be just fine with me if he never wins a round again.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back