BBC America (1 Viewer)

I watch BBC America. The wife also loves it, she spent a semester in college at Oxford Brookes Univ so it reminds her of her time there. We watch Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares (like the British rest's better then when he does an American rest), How Clean Is Your House, You Are What You Eat. I will also watch Top Gear from time to time when ever I catch it. The wife also watches Robin Hood and a few others. Alot of times we just leave it on and watch what ever is on.

I watch BBC America quite a bit. I have the DVR set to record Top Gear, I LOVE that show. One of the few goals I have in life is to take a lap in the "reasonably priced car" and be made fun of by Jeremy Clarkson. Skins is also a good show, and it is being co-opted by MTV for an American version coming this fall. They used to show the original The Office regularly, that show is WAY funnier than the Steve Carell American version. Lastly, for those of you who like to watch American news or news channels, watch BBC World News sometime and it is remarkable how differently the news is reported, what is being reported and how much more in depth the reporting is.

When I'm in the states I watch, MasterChef Goes Large, Wire In The Blood, Coupling, ManChild and The F Word. I'd recommend BBC World News as well ( I watch here in Japan as well) a much better information vice infotainment source.

S/F
D

Oh yeah, forgot about The F Word. Funny thing is I will not watch Ramsey in Hells Kitchen, never have and never will, but like him in everything else.

I watch Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on that channel. The BBC version is 100 times better then the American version. It's filmed more like a documentary instead of reality TV garbage. It's not heavily edited to make Gordon look like a monster and the kitchens he is trying to help look like dis****ional rejects. You'll see why he has made so much money in the restaurant business if you watch the original Kitchen Nightmares on that network.

That being said I find Hell's Kitchen on Fox funny as hell due to his hyped up reality TV meanness.

watch BBC world news on PBS channel.

was out of country last week and over labor day and always enjoy
watching CNN Int'l. - makes the USA CNN version pale by comparison.
more and more i'm really starting to believe the rest of world has
a negative opinion of the USA and it shows in our news as we just
don't seem to give a damn what's happening around the world.

any int'l. news reported here in the USA usually seems to be very
vague or is presented with a political slant.

who knew just last week istanbul, turkey had 6x it's annual rainfall in
just a few days with 30+ dead?........it was lead story for 2 days last week.

Keep a lookout for the BBC programme "Land of the Lost Volcano". They find a rat the size of a cat, a parrot & a kingfisher the size of your thumb, a stick insect the size of a branch & many more undiscovered species. :eek::eek:

watch BBC world news on PBS channel.

was out of country last week and over labor day and always enjoy
watching CNN Int'l. - makes the USA CNN version pale by comparison.
more and more i'm really starting to believe the rest of world has
a negative opinion of the USA and it shows in our news as we just
don't seem to give a damn what's happening around the world.

any int'l. news reported here in the USA usually seems to be very
vague or is presented with a political slant.

who knew just last week istanbul, turkey had 6x it's annual rainfall in
just a few days with 30+ dead?........it was lead story for 2 days last week.

Yes between PBS and BBC America you can get BBC World News, good stuff.

S/F
D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back