Bazemore using new Gibson-Miller supercharger (1 Viewer)

The only thing I know about it is, that they better go back to what they have been running 4.54's all day long with if they want to qualify...;)

those gibson/miller blowers are obviously good if they decided to change from something that made them run 4.54 all day to a new blower . They would have done it for a reason

Yeah, Todd's car runs a Gibson-Miller. I noticed Bernstein had one on the Bud car at Pomona too. Wonder why it's hot all of a sudden. As I recall, that style of injector (with the big carbon fiber scoop on top of a big rectangular injector) showed up in the mid-late 90s (97-98?) on Snake's car. Up until then, all you saw in the fuel classes was the flat "buzzard catcher" style 3 hole injector. Seems to me it was on Dixon's car part of the year, and over the next couple years the long necked three hole injectors like almost all teams run now were developed. Kind of a cross between the scoop style Gibson-Miller and the old school buzzard catcher.

Yeah, Todd's car runs a Gibson-Miller. I noticed Bernstein had one on the Bud car at Pomona too. Wonder why it's hot all of a sudden. As I recall, that style of injector (with the big carbon fiber scoop on top of a big rectangular injector) showed up in the mid-late 90s (97-98?) on Snake's car. Up until then, all you saw in the fuel classes was the flat "buzzard catcher" style 3 hole injector. Seems to me it was on Dixon's car part of the year, and over the next couple years the long necked three hole injectors like almost all teams run now were developed. Kind of a cross between the scoop style Gibson-Miller and the old school buzzard catcher.

Brandon's car actually ran it at the Finals back in November. On tv they kept saying that Tim Richards was in "test mode".

Sorry about chiming in here guys, BUT... What you are looking at or focusing on is the injector, and not what they are calling the "NEW" Gibson-Miller SUPERCHARGER--- i.e. BLOWER...;) Just thought I would point that out...:eek:
Tire smoke & Rear view mirrors BOYZ!!:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back