Grudge Match!! I'M CALLING OUT RAPID RANDY!! (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
ok big boy... i know you are chompin at the bit to line up with me! well this is it:

You and Me

Cedar Falls Dragway This Weekend

12Ft Aluminum Canoes (no carbon fiber or kevlar lay-ups must meet SFI Fuel-Canoe Spec)

Limit one standard fiberglass 4Ft marine paddle (no electronics or paddle management systems)

And NO SAILS!!! (with all of Rapid's hot air this would be obvious cheating)

The-track-.jpg

Dan-in-boat.jpg

And if it wasn't so sad..it'd be funny! :eek:

(it is still hilarious)..gotta be able to laugh.

Fuel Canoes! Nice to make light of a tough situation. Randy will paddle ya! Wish I could see it!

i got a grand randy slaps the wall and sean shakes the paddle out of his hand with canoe shake and they both flip before the finish line haha

will these canoes be VRA legal?

that is to say 34.5 inch rudders....and a smaller pump in the event that they take on water

i got a grand randy slaps the wall and sean shakes the paddle out of his hand with canoe shake and they both flip before the finish line haha
don't you worry white...

i have a secret weapon! eliminating the dreaded 'canoe shake' is all a matter of having the right amount of ballast on board :D
IMG_0135.jpg

will these canoes be VRA legal?

that is to say 34.5 inch rudders....and a smaller pump in the event that they take on water
haha... good question minick.

but in addition to the 34.5 rudders everyone knows that it's mandatory for nostalgia f/c (fuel canoes) to be hand carved from a single piece of wood... duh? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I want a piece of that action, you see I have a plan!
I'll bring up a 6 ft. Texas Water Moccasin Snake and get it real stirred up and drop it behind Randy's Fuel/Canoe.

I also have a special convex paddle good for 2,000 extra Randy Power over a normal fuel paddle.

If it keeps on raining Iowa is going to float down to Texas.

I don't know where we will put it !

The good thing is the howling wind bringing all the Gulf moisture up there has finally subsided quite a bit.

It's been getting it on for two weeks here in Galveston/Houston.

Hope racing [ other than canoes] returns soon.

Man,

I get here late today and miss all this!! Sean, it sure is too bad you aren't any fun to have around. Always so serious and stuff. ;):rolleyes:

Before we stage, Sean and I get the 100% Proof in our tanks,,,then scuba guy can flag start us. :D

Rapid

PS, it sure sucks to see the track under water. Anybody checked on Cordova for this coming weekend????

PS, it sure sucks to see the track under water. Anybody checked on Cordova for this coming weekend????

i agree man... we're just having some fun with it but my heart goes out to scott gardner cause mother nature hasn't been kind to his facilities. and for those that haven't met him... you'd have to look long and hard to find a better track operator/owner and promoter than him. hang in there gardner!

:eek: We drove to Cedar Falls last Wednesday (6/11) night for the Hot Rod Power Tour. We were supposed to race on Thursday morning but when we got to our hotel room we were told everything was under water! Thursday morning when we woke up, there was only one road opened to get out of that place, what a mess. Gotta feel for those people up there, between the floods and tornados, many lost all of their belongings, crops, homes, etc.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back