Bartone Friday Night (1 Viewer)

I'd hate to say it, but when I first read that story I couldn't help but corrolate that to what happened to Eric...I'm sure I wasn't the only one either.

This is just an isolated incident to some, I suppose? Kinda like testing in Florida was. Tony's very lucky in my book and we need NHRA and Goodyear looking at this with a fine tooth comb until this problem is solved. We can't afford another loss from this de-lamination.

What happened to Tony yesterday? Big Jim wasn't happy (he appeared to be livid) during the staging process in his first round race.

This is just an isolated incident to some, I suppose? Kinda like testing in Florida was. Tony's very lucky in my book and we need NHRA and Goodyear looking at this with a fine tooth comb until this problem is solved. We can't afford another loss from this de-lamination.
After qualifying here 3 or 4 folks from Goodyear were in their pit looking things over. The tires didn't look too good, one in particular appeared to be pretty scarred.

When Tony backed up from his burnout and was signaled by Big Jim to pull forward, it was still in reverse, as it started to back up. Big Jim wasnt happy by the looks of it.

When Tony backed up from his burnout and was signaled by Big Jim to pull forward, it was still in reverse, as it started to back up. Big Jim wasnt happy by the looks of it.

lol.. yep thats what i saw...i didn't catch who did the burn out first on that run.. but Tony and the crew looked a bit rushed.. and it might have made the old man pop his cork a bit....lol

Racing.. gotta love it.....lol

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back