Banquet... (1 Viewer)

Sorry, but I think "Project Runway" should visit the NHRA.
Erica dress is not flattering for a girl built as she is. (Mrs. Robslob's words)
Send in the Fashion Police...

Really, I could care less what she wears. Us guys sometimes forget that image and fashion are much more important to the ladies no matter what thier occupations are. Call it constructive criticism, if you must. Better yet, show a picture of her at the banquet to your female significant other...

Really, I could care less what she wears. Us guys sometimes forget that image and fashion are much more important to the ladies no matter what thier occupations are. Call it constructive criticism, if you must. Better yet, show a picture of her at the banquet to your female significant other...
Really, It doesn't matter, if you must show your ignorance by being critical to other people so be it. By the way my wife liked it, she said you should mind your business and keep your criticism to yourself.

Finally watched (most of) the show last night and thought Dave Reiff did a nice job. Similar to his ESPN2 work -- a few bobbles (we're all human!) but he recovers well.

Richie Crampton's speech reinforced why I like him. He's so easy to like... sort of like Wilk, Zizzo, Beckman,...

I liked the "I'm not going to wish you good luck..." aphorism Andrew Hines shared near the end of his speech and Tony's "The people in this room don't aspire to be average..." references.

All in all, a good, albeit a bit long, show.

Nope. How about a picture..... . ; )

Joe

5DSD_2857_zps6d85d6bf.jpg

Sorry, but I think "Project Runway" should visit the NHRA.
Erica dress is not flattering for a girl built as she is. (Mrs. Robslob's words)
Send in the Fashion Police...
You lose 10 mater cred points and a receive man card penalty for suggesting any fashion type show here. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back