Banquet... (1 Viewer)

Dont know if i can watch it again. I like dave reiff but hes not a comedian or an emcee.( bob frey wasnt any better) Bad jokes and bad writting.
And then the speeches. it turns out that drag racers are just as bad at giving them as most other people. Probably best to keep it a private affair

Dont know if i can watch it again. I like dave reiff but hes not a comedian or an emcee.( bob frey wasnt any better) Bad jokes and bad writting.
And then the speeches. it turns out that drag racers are just as bad at giving them as most other people. Probably best to keep it a private affair

X2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

holy ch#t, facebook has a few photos of racers all dressed up.......if you thought a current thread on this website
was mean spirited......go and read a whole lot of comments next to photos of particular drivers.......let's just say it seems that
people noticed, whether they are right or not, perception is unfortunately reality.

I've been rooting for Erica all season and am completely stoked she won the championship but I agree, over an hour for her segment and a large amount of it eaten up by Dave who tried his best. I just had to do a lot of skipping ahead through it. I'd give big kudos for her dress but that would make me terribly sexist. ;)

Joe

google this:

melanie troxel+awards banquet

under images, and you'll see the dress she was wearing. It was, ahem, quite stunning, iffen I do say so myself. In the picture, which I can't seem to find, he was standing next to her, checking things out, and the eyes were really popping.

google this:

melanie troxel+awards banquet

under images, and you'll see the dress she was wearing. It was, ahem, quite stunning, iffen I do say so myself. In the picture, which I can't seem to find, he was standing next to her, checking things out, and the eyes were really popping.

Found it on Google. Nice but not quite as "revealing" as Erica....

OK. Let's get back on topic now. ;)

Joe

all the champs gave very nice speeches......don't know why but each year the PS winner seems
to have the best speech (IMO)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back