2023 Banquet (1 Viewer)

was there loud nitro at the party? ....... nhra.com usually posts a few pics from banquet. i'd rather see pit pics from the after race party.

Better question is: How's S. Langdon's jaw, or A. Laughlin's knuckles??

Yeah- it was THAT kind of party...
just hearing about some excitement from awards banquet on the Wes Buck show (no details given). If what you said is what happened, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving PUNK...good job Alex! Alex needs to lay one on the punk's FC teammate next...punk #2.

just hearing about some excitement from awards banquet on the Wes Buck show (no details given). If what you said is what happened, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving PUNK...good job Alex! Alex needs to lay one on the punk's FC teammate next...punk #2.
I don’t know either of them personally but as far as what I see in the racing context…Langdon is a 3x champ and Laughlin is just a Court Jester! The Jester may get more eyeballs per week but the Champ will always have more trophies! I care more about trophies than court jesters! THIS IS NOT THE WWF. Although sometimes people do need to get punched in the mouth….not for the sake of attracting eyeballs but for the sake of bringing back respect and manhood!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back