Awards Show (1 Viewer)

Gregg Pickens

Nitro Member
Just got to watch the Awards Show that was broadcast on ESPN2. Nice feature on Barbara Parks. Does any have the entire video of John Force's speech? They should have put a disclaimer on the screen during his speech saying "Edited to fit into the time allowed". I have watched that guy for 20 years and I know he said more than what was shown, he talks more than that in his sleep.

Over at CompPlus, they have a link to their 1320TV, which has interviews and stuff. It has some of the speeches from the awards show. I believe the whole Force speech is on there, it's not a true video though, while you're listening to the speech, you see a collection of Force photos. But you can hear the entire speech, and it's worth listening to!

I hate how bad they cut and butcher the awards show. The editing is really bad.

I missed the show...but the audio is pretty cool!

Hey PJ...what's with the OU avatar? You lose a bet?

I know last here they had a funny movie/skit that they did with the drivers but it was not seen on the show. That would make it fun and not just a boring awards show with bad editing. Add an hour to it and let them have some fun. I just tape it so I don't care when they actually play it on tv 2am is fine for this even

I agree.....I wish they would show more of the banquet like they do the Nextel Cup guys. The editing is pretty bad for sure.

The problem with Nascar now is there awards are too drawn out. Its like 5 hours (3 on tv I believe). Its nuts. I remember watching last year and was just like, come on, lets go. Its boring now. I used to like watching it, but now they drag it out way too long.

I don't care what anybody says...... when NASCAR's awards show can come up with a driver who can out-do what Troxel was wearing....... then I'll watch. Until then, Tell the roundy-rounders to step aside and watch how the big girls do it.

PJ,

You have been a really good sport!!
All I can say is Thank God I didn't have to put that big blue ugly M up in my corner!!!:eek:

last year I wore a pink tutu after losing a bet(ok it was also for charity) so this is nothing lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back