AUTOWEEK daily: Ida.Z's blog (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

sure hope ida can Q in top half and increase her odds of an E1 win. i'm pullin' for her, josh, and team.

hey robin, did you see latest clay millican video from TX? there in an english guy (pete) on end of video, who seems to have been invited by nhra
to stand on starting line between cars on one of clay's runs. can't tell if it's the guy's first drag race, but i think at least his first nhra national event.
he was beaming. really good stuff.

Not to start a fight but, there was a PS driver who "got that memo" just a few years ago.
Certainly distinguishes our sport from almost any other.
We're all good now.

>>>>None of the guys are like, 'Oh my god, we don't want to get beaten by a girl.' You don't make a big deal out of it in drag racing, which I think is good.

The message is, hey, there's just no difference<<<<.

hey robin, did you see latest clay millican video from TX? there in an english guy (pete) on end of video, who seems to have been invited by nhra
to stand on starting line between cars on one of clay's runs. can't tell if it's the guy's first drag race, but i think at least his first nhra national event.
he was beaming. really good stuff.

Yes, I watched Clay's Friday and Saturday videos last night. So who is 'UK Pete'? He said it was the first drag race he'd ever attended. Does he know Santa Pod exists? And what brought him to Clay's videos in the first place?

Questions, questions...

We need to track him down and find out. And well done to NHRA for giving him the full start line works. I'd be disappointed if he hadn't been impressed.

UK Pete made clay's ennis wrap-up video again. almost sounds like he found clay's utube channel first, became interested in drag racing second?
whatever the case, what an example of the power of social media.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back