Automan, clutch cannons in general (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
So there are JT Stewart, AFT, and Automan clutch cannons, as far as I can tell. JFR makes their own, as once told to me by a JFR crew member. Wonder what DSR and AJR use? I suspect DSR also makes their own. I know Automan is popular in the TAD (A/Fuel) ranks. How prevalent is it in Top Fuel?

JFR does not make their own clutch cannons...at least not when I was there. Automan with PJ1 synthetic fork oil. A lot of Automan also use water soluble oil...

Sorry, make that AFT (Bob Brooks) cannons that JFRI runs. They use PJ1 and Automan uses water soluble oil.

I have never claimed to know everything, and guys you have really lost me here, what are you talking about. LOL

JFR does not make their own clutch cannons...at least not when I was there. Automan with PJ1 synthetic fork oil. A lot of Automan also use water soluble oil...

When did you work for JFR? One of the crew members in John's pit was telling me that the canon they were using was made in house, modeled after the AFT canon. This was in 2010 at Englishtown.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back