Audiocast issues (1 Viewer)

Apparently the skies were slobbering on the track just a little...in honor of the diving expected today, perhaps? :p

Two Powder Raid Points to Bill:eek:

Congrats Bill, you're now in the Chase to the Count-Up to That Thingy that we call a sport????

I loved Capps's windshield wiper comment. There is nothing like racing Fuel Funny Cars in the rain:eek:. It sucks Kenny was on the losing end of the race. :mad:

I missed the FC rounds so far -- it says there were three -- Capps beat Bernstein (from what you said above), who were the other two?

thanks!

(if you don't want to post it -- you can PM me -- thanks!)
Matthew

pops beat jack, tim beat teach both pops and tim ran 4.7's

thanks so much... I was talking with Mike (Ashley) about his DNQ, and he said he all of a sudden became a Robert Hight fan -- I guess if Robert wins out, Mike will land in fifth... he was really disappointed (as you can imagine).

Thanks for the update -- now, I'm out the door to church, and will check back later.

Matthew

thanks so much... I was talking with Mike (Ashley) about his DNQ, and he said he all of a sudden became a Robert Hight fan -- I guess if Robert wins out, Mike will land in fifth... he was really disappointed (as you can imagine).

Thanks for the update -- now, I'm out the door to church, and will check back later.

Matthew
You shoulda asked why they keep breaking clutch levels in that thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back