Audiocast issues (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Anyone else having a horrible echo/double talk issue?

PJ the only problem I have with it is it takes me about 5 or 6 times to get it up. It just comes up blank page and I have to sign out, sign back on a few times and then eventually it works. It started that about 2 races ago for some reason.

I've got non stop double talk. They'll start talking then about 3 seconds in it starts again talking over the already going version:mad:

I AM AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!

and I don't believe that I'm going to admit it.

I decided to shut down and restart the audiocast. I shut the window down, yet it kept right on talking but the double talk is gone, hmmm this is odd, now not only have Bob and Alan possesed my brain they are also taking over my computer.

As I investigate I find that somehow, someway I must have had a second audiocast window open. Now its all better and I'm a dumbass.

Is it Friday yet?? Can I go home

You're not an idiot PJ, just a Wolverine fan, idiot would be a close second!!:p;):p

Hi Teri! Good to see the football thread snuck over here also, and PJ, don't feel bad--it's always a good thing to give a smile to friends (even if it was kinda stupid----a husker fan woulda never done anything like that.....did I say that out loud???? PJ I'm hearing an echo in here.....

see I come to my friends for support and I get ripped on, ya know I would never do that to...oh who the hell am I kidding I'd be all over this if it were anyone else.

I'm just glad my stupidity brings smiles cuz its sure makes me crazy:D

Well its good to see your true feelings are now known :)
Man, I think I'm havin some eye problems...I could have sworn I just saw a post kinda like this one, but not really the same, know what I mean.....aw, maybe it's just the pollen in the eyes! and we all do love ya, PJ, or whatever the post actually said--things are just movin too fast for me today. Go Huskers

PJ the only problem I have with it is it takes me about 5 or 6 times to get it up and then eventually it works. It started that about 2 years ago for some reason.

Justin, Read between the lines and fixed your post... see RG jr taught me to do that.... I believe that Mark Martin had a sponsor over in the Taxi Cab league that may help you

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back