Attn Rich Bailey (1 Viewer)

Been around that car since the day it hit the pavement. It has been a while, but I must have a dozen or so pictures of it. Did you pick the car up with the air metering intake horns and all of that jazz as well? Some great technology breakthroughs. Just take some programming and time to get that worked out to perfection.
Either way, lots of little details all over that car, and a well built machine. Good luck with that Rich.

Hey Guys! Actually what happend was, after my crash I was hoping we could get the old car on the fast track and fix it. But my chassis builder was unable to get to it quick enough to salvage most of the season as he had other commitments. While I have great sponsors, I was worried that I wouldn't have them very much longer if we didn't get things in gear. So I started looking for a car and found the Rocketeer less than 4 hours from my house!

I needed a car that looked good, that was an easy transiton, that I could fit in to, and one that was within driving distance. We looked at another car from the Bay area but I couldnt fit into it so we towed over to CoosBay Oregon from Grants Pass to see the Rocketeer. I fit and bought it on the spot.

Like you guys I had seen the car before but in magazines. So I knew of it. When I saw it I knew it was the car for me. I knew that I could market it and the sponsors would benefit. Plus it was a legit blown car rather then a Super Comp conversion.

I think we scored big time on this car. I bought it as a roller, and Art, Chuck and I are going to put the engine in this weekend. Good thing we got it when we did as a guy from Florida tried to buy it the next day turn key. I got the car today and I'm very happy. The crash sucked but I think I came out of it better than I ever dreamed I would.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back