Attn Pj.... (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
You are free!!! Spill your beans, cause I enjoy reading and will agree with every word!

COUNTDOWN YAY < sarcasm!

Someone posted this on Classicfunnycarboard along with a title "Screw the Countdown." :)

One Chance to Win

Off topic Ron, I found a disc, with a lot (700-800) odd photos of FC's from the 60s, 70s. It was given to me a few years back, but I totally forgot about it. I'll have to upload them over the next couple of weeks so you can take a look.

That link title had me cracking up. Clicked on it, looks interesting.

Hey Micheal I have been looking for some picutres from the world finals held in Tulsa and also a ol f/c driver name bob alberty got any by chance ?

Hey Micheal I have been looking for some picutres from the world finals held in Tulsa and also a ol f/c driver name bob alberty got any by chance ?

Eric,

The photos have no listings as to where they were taken, but I'll try going by the backgrounds, and I'll look out for Bob's name. If I find any, I'll get them to you.

Off topic Ron, I found a disc, with a lot (700-800) odd photos of FC's from the 60s, 70s. It was given to me a few years back, but I totally forgot about it. I'll have to upload them over the next couple of weeks so you can take a look.

That link title had me cracking up. Clicked on it, looks interesting.

If you post them at Classicfunnycarboard you'll be a hero. We LOVE that stuff over there. We're talking about old gas powered Cox model cars now, as a couple of members have old funny car versions for sale, with interesting stories about how they'd venture beyond the nail and string. I know there's lots of other nostalgia boards but, I don't have time to be on 20 websites. I find a couple that work for me with good people at them and that's it. Lazy? LOL.

If you post them at Classicfunnycarboard you'll be a hero. We LOVE that stuff over there. We're talking about old gas powered Cox model cars now, as a couple of members have old funny car versions for sale, with interesting stories about how they'd venture beyond the nail and string. I know there's lots of other nostalgia boards but, I don't have time to be on 20 websites. I find a couple that work for me with good people at them and that's it. Lazy? LOL.

yea Mike we need another youngin over there.....with all those old guys i feel really out of place :D

yea Mike we need another youngin over there.....with all those old guys i feel really out of place :D

I like those old guys and their stories. ( you better be talking about the others! :D ) I wanna appreciate them and...ahem...extract all the tuneup info out of their brains that I can while they're still here! :D Hey, these are guys with blown nitro info that'll share! Billy Dee's the oldest one I've met in person and definitely the most fun to be around. The guy's a riot.

I like those old guys and their stories. ( you better be talking about the others! :D ) I wanna appreciate them and...ahem...extract all the tuneup info out of their brains that I can while they're still here! :D Hey, these are guys with blown nitro info that'll share! Billy Dee's the oldest one I've met in person and definitely the most fun to be around. The guy's a riot.

oh that is the place for stories no doubt...just go straight to Savage and Oglesby.....havent had the pleasure of meeting BD, but exchanged some PMs awhile back....but through working on Troy Martin and Kyle Wurtzel's cars i have gotten some stories on some of the guys...pretty much all good

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back