9 Words Women Use (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F*cK YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Ooh! I heard a comedian once say that when a woman says "Fine" you are sooo screwed, and I have to agree.

Every woman I've dated did the "nothing" thing. It can be days before you find out what that one is.

I use reverse psychology and act like the subject is dropped and that I have no interest whatsoever in it anymore. That REALLY bugs em! Eventually you'll hear "It's just that..." and you can be like "What? Oh, that! I thought it was nothing." :D

By that time, they're probably so angry that they'll be so irrational in their "debate" with you that they'll give you plenty of other much better and easier material to "debate" about. The original problem, which they probably had you dead to rights on, will be the furthest from their mind.

Hey Samuel. Are you watching? :D

I laughed my @$$ off reading that, so true. My parents have been married for a long time so my dad got a real kick out of that one! :D

I'm not kidding. When she says nothing, I don't care how obvious it is to you that it's SOMETHING, and how badly you want to, if you continue to inquire, you will be playing right into her hands! If you're an insecure control freak, this one is very hard to get used to playing at first. :D You'll eventually learn that by continuing to ask, you're playing her game and when she does explode, you'll be caught completely unprepared, that situation being much worse than the discomfort you'll initially feel just because you don't know what her little problem with you is yet. Trust me, she WILL let you know. She knows what you did wrong on Tuesday, March 17th, at 5:06 PM, 1994. (and you two didn't even KNOW each other yet!)

Love is war, and some basic training might come in handy!

Last edited:
Y'all crack me up! I say every one of those things......and I'M TOTALLY JOKING when I do it.

Seriously, instead of 'fine' or 'nothing' I just say I don't want to talk about it right now. THAT'S what we really mean when we say that. We're mentally loading our ammo....then we aim and fire when WE are ready create havoc. :D

Y'all crack me up! I say every one of those things......and I'M TOTALLY JOKING when I do it.

Seriously, instead of 'fine' or 'nothing' I just say I don't want to talk about it right now. THAT'S what we really mean when we say that. We're mentally loading our ammo....then we aim and fire when WE are ready create havoc. :D

See Samuel? She's doing it right now. Being single, I bet you believe every word of what she just said!!! :D

She just went to the next level with reverse, reverse psychology. This is when you have to be ready and able to go to reverse, reverse, reverse.

Last edited:
See Samuel? She's doing it right now. Being single, I bet you believe every word of what she just said!!! :D

She just went to the next level with reverse, reverse psychology. This is when you have to be ready and able to go to reverse, reverse, reverse.

yea....."y'all crack me up" means she's really pissed and "I'm totally joking" means delete this thread now!!! :p:p:p

I learn alonnnnngggg time ago to just say Yes Dear, then go hide in my room..... Then Kat's best friend Enlightens me later that day so I know what to say I'm sorry for.... 28 years on the 12th of Jan....

d'kid
(still on Kat's S-list for buying my 'stang 3 years ago)

I learn alonnnnngggg time ago to just say Yes Dear, then go hide in my room..... Then Kat's best friend Enlightens me later that day so I know what to say I'm sorry for.... 28 years on the 12th of Jan....

d'kid
(still on Kat's S-list for buying my 'stang 3 years ago)

Ha! That's the next one that I thought of to come back on here and post. Every now and then, right in the middle of a "debate" just say "You're right." and watch her!!! She can't argue with you anymore!

Like Bruce Williams says to people when they lose $200 in a business transaction and want to sue, you have to know when to be pragmatic. Being wronged sometimes costs less than being right!

The above will especially come in handy during the courtship phase, when you might want to take a lot of dives, not letting her know just how adept at survival you are! Learning when to act dumb can be a very handy tool in life! :)

Well now, that explains alot! ;)

The good thing about people getting used to you using that tactic is that you can fall back on it when you DO something dumb! :D

It is funny. I've been around some people in which I have done that. The look is not hard for me! :D Looking dumber than you are is a LOT better than looking smarter than you are. Then, you're going to surprise people which way? :D

Today I was in town using my girlfriend's daughter's little four door Buick with a bashed in left rear door. Ugly black steel wheels (factory ones with hubcaps missing), squats in the rear from worn out springs (paid for forever, runs like a top), wearing a flannel shirt with my dog in the passenger seat. Some guy at a light was staring down at me from his SUV. Looked to me like maybe he was wondering if I was on my way back from cashing a welfare check! I love it! If I'm ever worth millions, I want to look exactly the same way.

Last edited:
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
There is also Do whatever you want

Do whatever you want incidently is the phrase that got me my first passes in the dragster at 16 years old. My mom said "Do whatever you want" and my dad said "Go suit up!'

My mom forgave me a lot faster than she forgave my dad ;)

There is also Do whatever you want

Do whatever you want incidently is the phrase that got me my first passes in the dragster at 16 years old. My mom said "Do whatever you want" and my dad said "Go suit up!'

My mom forgave me a lot faster than she forgave my dad ;)

Daddy will always take the heat for his kids, that's part of the job description... the cost is worth the end results...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back