Anybody get a pm like this? (1 Viewer)

fotoboy

Nitro Member
Obviously its spam, but would be cool if was real.

Here is what it said:

Dr tony
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TREASURY DEPT OF C.B.N
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS-NIGERIA

ATTN: HONORABLE CONTRACTOR

Dear Sir

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the Shipment of your contract sum, part payment of Fifteen Million United States Dollars (US$15,000,000.00), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have left C.B.N office to the Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight. Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (That’s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 120kg On No account should you disclose the content of the Crate with the Courier Services for fear of Betrayal so do not allow them to know that the Content is money. In the meantime, contact the Courier Services as soon as you receive this E-mail via their email address: [email protected]
For you to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give Them your address where the consignment will be Delivered and then get back to me as soonas possible So that I can give you the key code number of the consignment and also the vital document that will prove you rightful owner of this consignment as soon as they arrive.

Congratulations and remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Dr. Tony Eden.
C. B .N TREASURY DIRECTOR

I hate these spam messages . I got an email not long ago saying I had inherited 5.5 million dollars from some australian oil tycoon who had died in that asian tsunami . Im not even related to the guy.

Obviously its spam, but would be cool if was real.

Here is what it said:

Dr tony
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TREASURY DEPT OF C.B.N
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS-NIGERIA

ATTN: HONORABLE CONTRACTOR

Dear Sir

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the Shipment of your contract sum, part payment of Fifteen Million United States Dollars (US$15,000,000.00), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have left C.B.N office to the Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight. Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (That’s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 120kg On No account should you disclose the content of the Crate with the Courier Services for fear of Betrayal so do not allow them to know that the Content is money. In the meantime, contact the Courier Services as soon as you receive this E-mail via their email address: [email protected]
For you to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give Them your address where the consignment will be Delivered and then get back to me as soonas possible So that I can give you the key code number of the consignment and also the vital document that will prove you rightful owner of this consignment as soon as they arrive.

Congratulations and remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Dr. Tony Eden.
C. B .N TREASURY DIRECTOR

Wow, what a coincedence. I got a similar email recently and I am going to be splitting 20 million dollars with the attorney in Nigeria! Just in time for Christmas shopping!! All I had to do was send him $4500 to cover administartive and court costs to release the $20 mil to the lawyer. I may go out and BUY a brand new TF team!! Are there any good TF drivers and crew chiefs looking for work? PM me!

Guys, yall would be surprised at how many people fall for this crap. I work as a loan officer for a credit union and we deal with this all the time from our members. Luckily most of them come in and ask for advice on it and we can tell them its a scam but unfortunetly, some do whats asked and wind up losing some major money. Everyone needs to be extra careful around this time of the year b/c scams go into super mode during the holidays I guess b/c people are looking for extra money and will do anything to get it. I have seen all kinds of scams. But what some people fall for really surprises me. Whats bad, its mostly elderly people or real young stupid kids who dont know better. Its a shame.

I have taken care of the spammer. Also I have put measures in place to stop spammers from using the private message system.

Thanks,
Shannon

I have posted this before but it is worth posting again 419 Eater it's a web site dealing with the scams and those who fight against them. Some of the stories are great.

Guys, yall would be surprised at how many people fall for this crap. I work as a loan officer for a credit union and we deal with this all the time from our members. Luckily most of them come in and ask for advice on it and we can tell them its a scam but unfortunetly, some do whats asked and wind up losing some major money. Everyone needs to be extra careful around this time of the year b/c scams go into super mode during the holidays I guess b/c people are looking for extra money and will do anything to get it. I have seen all kinds of scams. But what some people fall for really surprises me. Whats bad, its mostly elderly people or real young stupid kids who dont know better. Its a shame.

Well spoken, I know from personal experience that people have actually attempted this and lost a lot of their personal money. DELETE DELETE DELETE any correspondance like that from Nigeria. If it's too good to be true.......

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back