At The Same Time? (1 Viewer)

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
To all those with good memories banks, didn't at the same time, John Collins, Tommy Delago, Mike Green, Ed McCulloch, Todd Okuhara, Phil Shuler, and Johnny West all work for Don Prudhomme, when he had the 2 Skoal nitro funny cars and the Miller Lite top fuel dragster?

Richard, I'm pretty sure Todd, Mike, Tommy and The Ace were all at The Snake camp around the same time. Phil was not though and from memory never worked for the Snake. Not sure about West, but I believe he has worked with TJJ in the past.

Regards,

Mike

Richard, I'm pretty sure Todd, Mike, Tommy and The Ace were all at The Snake camp around the same time. Phil was not though and from memory never worked for the Snake. Not sure about West, but I believe he has worked with TJJ in the past.

Regards,

Mike

Hey Mike, I'm pretty sure Phil worked at Snakes in early-mid 2000s.

Michael, Paul and Joe, thanks for responding to my question. What brought this up was a friend of mine was telling me at one point in time all these guys, who are now crew chiefs worked for Don Prudhomme. Dick LaHaie, Donnie Dender, John Collins, and Aaron Brooks worked on the Miller Lite top fuel dragster. Ed McCulloch, Todd Okuhara worked on the green nitro funny car that Ron Capps drove and Mike Green, Tommy Delago, Phil Shuler, and Johnny West worked on the blue nitro funny car that Tommy Johnson JR drove. My question back to my friend was, yes I know all those guys worked for Don Prudhomme, I just did not think it was at the same time. That's alot of guys who are now or were crew chiefs.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back