Ashley Force sitting out 2011 to start family, Neff back in the seat (1 Viewer)

Tom

Nitro Member
Just announced, Ashley is expecting her first child, Neff back in the seat in John's car, John to drive Ashley's car in 2011.

Congratulations Ashley & Dan!

ok i understand force taking his daughters seat, and i love that neff will be back in the seat and tuning as well to more than likely winning another championship, but where does this put bernie fedderly? It does not say.

ok i understand force taking his daughters seat, and i love that neff will be back in the seat and tuning as well to more than likely winning another championship, but where does this put bernie fedderly? It does not say.

You must have missed it...next to the last line in the article:

"Force Hood's crew chief, Dean Antonelli, will join Bernie Fedderly as the crew chief on the defending world champion John Force's Castrol High Mileage Funny Car."

You must have missed it...next to the last line in the article:

"Force Hood's crew chief, Dean Antonelli, will join Bernie Fedderly as the crew chief on the defending world champion John Force's Castrol High Mileage Funny Car."

So Neff will tune his own car? And what about Hight? Any changes?

Just announced, Ashley is expecting her first child, Neff back in the seat in John's car, John to drive Ashley's car in 2011.

Congratulations Ashley & Dan!

I believe the article said that Neff would be tuner/driver of Ashley's car...and Guido would be the tuner on Johns car.

Anyways congrats to Ashley & Danny! Definitely going to be weird watching the races w/o Ashley, but at-least Neff gets to get back in the seat. He will be one busy man!

EDIT: On comp plus it said that "Mike Neff will fill in as tuner/driver of the Force Hood car." But on the NHRA press release it said that John would in fact drive Ashley's car. Not sure which one is accurate but My Bad!:p

Last edited:
I believe the article said that Neff would be tuner/driver of Ashley's car...and Guido would be the tuner on Johns car.

Anyways congrats to Ashley & Danny! Definitely going to be weird watching the races w/o Ashley, but at-least Neff gets to get back in the seat. He will be one busy man!

Here's what the article on NHRA says:

"Force announced that he would drive his daughter’s car in 2011 with Dean “Guido” Antonelli and Ron Douglas as crew chiefs and Castrol GTX High Mileage again his sponsor and that Mike Neff would drive and tune the Castrol GTX Ford in which Force won last year’s title."

The Competition Plus article says the following, which fills in the details for Bernie:

Here's what the article on NHRA says:

"Force announced that he would drive his daughter’s car in 2011 with Dean “Guido” Antonelli and Ron Douglas as crew chiefs and Castrol GTX High Mileage again his sponsor and that Mike Neff would drive and tune the Castrol GTX Ford in which Force won last year’s title."

The Competition Plus article says the following, which fills in the details for Bernie:

Yep I think it said something different on comp plus which is where I read it, should have read both before I posted. Been a long day, my b

mike neff should team with jeff diehl :cool:........anyways, i'll be pulling for mike

Last edited:
To quote Reinhart at the PC earlier today..
"Last time Mike Neff drove..... HE WON....Last time Mike Neff TUNED.... HE WON"

My new favorite team to root for!

Go get em' Zippy!

:)That's very sweet for Ashley and Dan.

I look forward to her returning and winning the Championship in 2012 (If that's what she wants to do.) You go girl!:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back