Ashley Force pro before the end of 2006? (1 Viewer)

Dallas and Vegas... I hope :) now, about the rest of the crew, she's gotta crew chief... :confused:
And she's one I'm gonna pick every week in pick the winner :D

Talk about media exposure...just wait `til Ashley makes her Pro debut! John has definitely handled this the right way, she`ll have had plenty of seat time in the A/Fuel car and plenty of passses in the FC when she does move up.

It really isn't a surprising move...get a few races under her belt for the experiance...then contend for Rookie of the Year next season...

Hope it's Dallas! We will be there!

Look at my Avatar and go up the stands 3/4 the way up on the right of the aisle and Jeff, myself and 2 others will be watching!

Last edited:
Allow me to re-phrase the question, if I may... "Would you roll over to let your son or daughter win?"

I wouldn't & I don't think John will either - he'll make her earn it just like he did.

and she's said more than once, she's gunnin' for the old man...
I'm just waiting for the first Ashley vs Mike Ashley... can you say confussion in the Booth? Just kidding Mike Dunn :cool:

Allow me to re-phrase the question, if I may... "Would you roll over to let your son or daughter win?"

I wouldn't & I don't think John will either - he'll make her earn it just like he did.

I wouldn't either... heck the way it's going with me now-a-days I'll have to hope my son lets me beat him pretty soon...:D

...I'm going back to the gym.:eek: :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back