Ashley Force pro before the end of 2006? (1 Viewer)

Allow me to re-phrase the question, if I may... "Would you roll over to let your son or daughter win?"

I wouldn't & I don't think John will either - he'll make her earn it just like he did.

When I was a kid my father was relly good at Ping-Pong. He would play easier on me but he always said he would never LET me win. He wanted me to know that when I finally did win that I had earned it.
I am sure Force will be the same!

After 13 Championships, 115(?) Event trophys what more could JF possibly prove? It's all about the Girls now, you think Melanie's getting the Media's attention? Wait till Ashley starts winning with the Coil tune-up, she'll be Everywhere!:rolleyes:

I think Ashley and the other Force girls are going to bring a whole new dimension to the game. I believe Ashley will be huge, and has a good career ahead of her. I don't know how serious Brittany and Courtney are as far as career racers, but they all could be huge.

If Ashley runs in less than 4 races, she is eligible for Rookie of the Year next year, correct?

Joe, it's 120 but who's counting...
Long long ago on a board far far away, in the lounge, I predicted that someday (2030) Ashley's daughter would learn Floppers in her mom's car also called Ashley a 14 time world champion...
Oh to Dream :)

Let me ask this question... Will she continue to race the A/FD like Morgan Lucas did? She's only forty something points out of the lead the LODRS. My guess is she still runs the A/FD through the end of the year.

it would certainly throw an interesting curve in to the championship chase if it comes down to being as close as it was last year between Force and Capps...both teams would have 4 funny cars going for them....

Hey Mike welcome.... :)
Even better, World Finals, Ashley Doubles up... last ride in the A/FD and thrid time out in the Flopper... :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back