Another nice Eric Medlen tribute (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
That segment on NHRA Raceday sure was hard to watch. :( Sure was a nice tribute though.

That was an excellent piece on Eric, tough to watch John Medlen choking up like he did. The wife definitely had the waterworks flowing (she always does when she sees something like that about Eric). Hopefully, Robert or John can bring it home today.

That was really good.

John Medlen is a STRONG man. I hope he knows how much we as fans appreciate the open and honest looks inside his personal and professional triumphs and tribulations. I am totally amazed at his strength and fortitude every time he gets on camera and talks about Eric. What a man.

It is obvious that John Medlen lives a very strong spiritual life. He is an amazing man, as was his son.

I met Eric last year.It was like we were old friends.It was like you were the only person there.I'm glad I got to meet him.:)

The show should have been sponsored by Kleenex. :(

Very nice tribute! John Medlen continues to amaze me with his strength. May he and the rest of Eric's family and friends continue to draw peace and strength from their memories of Eric and their faith.

I will never be able to watch that and not get choked up. Just awesome all the way around.

I'm still sad about it..but it's less now than it was then. To see Eric and his joy..his relationship with his Dad. How the team has rebounded and made it a little safer now.

Makes me feel proud to love drag racing..and the family it represents.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back