Another Newbie (1 Viewer)

Coyote Jack

Nitro Member
Just wanted to stop in and say hello.

A friend of mine, Bobby Joseph, recommended the site. I don't have the racing background most of you have, but I do have a thirst for knowledge. I presently have a 72 Demon that should get me deep into the 12's. I can't see that situation changing any time soon as I just finished building it this past spring. Hopefully next year I can get to a track and see what it has in it.

Hello and Merry Christmas

Jack

Welcome to a place where sometimes disgruntled, always appreciative, and very passionate fans live and breath.

BTW, I'm not Canadian but I'm an Oilers Fan.

Well JJ, (since your registered as John and sign off as Jack we'll assume your somewhat schizophrenic) welcome to the Mater! Since you're a MOPAR guy we'll all type clearly and speak slowly. LOL
Now that you have been properly initiated, feel free to jump in. Remember to take most of what is stated as absolutely verifiable fact here with a barrel of salt. Welcome aboard JJ.

Well JJ, (since your registered as John and sign off as Jack we'll assume your somewhat schizophrenic) welcome to the Mater! Since you're a MOPAR guy we'll all type clearly and speak slowly. LOL
Now that you have been properly initiated, feel free to jump in. Remember to take most of what is stated as absolutely verifiable fact here with a barrel of salt. Welcome aboard JJ.

Thanks Guy's

I have always been called Jack or some variation of it. If you saw me at the track or on the street that's what I would answer to. I only sign my name John.
Most people on the boards know me as Coyote Jack which is also a nick in real life.
I don't take things to seriously until I have a chance to check them out. LOL

Jack

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back