Announcement Coming Soon from Tuttle Motorsports! (1 Viewer)

Re: Head And West For Tuttle

How about Kenny quits his own team/is fired and takes his sponsor with him to DSR to drive a dragster? :)

Re: Hmmmmm....Johnny West....

Told Ya it was going to be Johhny West....Way to go, Johnny.....You will do GREAT over there...

I mentioned this 2 days ago....But you are right, I have nothing else to do, you are all LMAO at me, yadda yadda, yadda...Especially interesting coming from YOU Steve...You were in another GALAXY with YOUR info the other day....lol

Piss in my soup as much as you want...but every post I have ever put up here has been DEAD ON accurate...look for yourself...lol

Jay - congratulations on proclaiming yourself as the only Mater who has ever been 100% correct! However, I doubt that Johnny is going to find a laptop or notebook with Jimmy's tuneup in the Skull Shine transporter. Should be interesting to see if the Tuttle team has the resources and opportunity to test before Gainesvile. You are obviously much more knowledgeable than the rest of us - why don't you predict how Skull Shine team will do at Gainesville? I might have $100 that you are wrong for the first time! - Jim

Re: Hmmmmm....Johnny West....

Told Ya it was going to be Johhny West....Way to go, Johnny.....You will do GREAT over there...

I mentioned this 2 days ago....But you are right, I have nothing else to do, you are all LMAO at me, yadda yadda, yadda...Especially interesting coming from YOU Steve...You were in another GALAXY with YOUR info the other day....lol

Piss in my soup as much as you want...but every post I have ever put up here has been DEAD ON accurate...look for yourself...lol

Jay - congratulations on proclaiming yourself as the only Mater who has ever been 100% correct! However, I doubt that Johnny is going to find a laptop or notebook with Jimmy's tuneup in the Skull Shine transporter. Should be interesting to see if the Tuttle team has the resources and opportunity to test before Gainesvile. You are obviously much more knowledgeable than the rest of us - why don't you predict how Skull Shine team will do at Gainesville? I might have $100 that you are wrong for the first time! - Jim

Hmmm....How about this...

Qualify in the Top 10 with a low 4.50....And make it to the semi's....if it doesn't rain, the conditions should be pretty good for Johnn's tune-up...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back