Announcement Coming Soon from Tuttle Motorsports! (1 Viewer)

Re: Hmmmmm....Johnny West....

Johnny West going to J.R. Todd and Dexter Tuttle. Announcement today.

Alright, by golly, someone's gotta do it!!

Say...........

What HAS Dean been up to lately???? :confused: :p :D

This is probably a record - 7 posts before bringing up Skuza! Actually, from looking at Mike Ashley's blog, Dean's been testing their car. I have a feeling (and we can make this a rumour too) that Skuza's going to be Gilby's alternate driver for the NHRA races that conflict with IHRA.

Re: Head And West For Tuttle

I especially love the usage of terminology which answers many of the questions I had about Jimmy's departure.

Does this mean Head is going to park his team? I sure hope not. Jim Head is one of my all time favorites!

Now here's an interesting though improbable scenerio--- Johhny west takes over and the team continues to be super successful. winning races and staying high in the points. And because of this acquires major sponsorship. West starts to make a big salary. Meanwhile back at the monster camp.... the car continues to baffle Jimmy Walsh.... The sponsor is getting very impatient. Kenny in a desperation move fires Walsh and hires[you add a name]Finally unable to justify spending the major bucks with little return they pull their money from Kenny and give the sponsorship to.......JR TODD:p :p

Now here's an interesting though improbable scenerio--- Johhny west takes over and the team continues to be super successful. winning races and staying high in the points. And because of this acquires major sponsorship. West starts to make a big salary. Meanwhile back at the monster camp.... the car continues to baffle Jimmy Walsh.... The sponsor is getting very impatient. Kenny in a desperation move fires Walsh and hires[you add a name]Finally unable to justify spending the major bucks with little return they pull their money from Kenny and give the sponsorship to.......JR TODD
The only change I would have made is...
Back at the MONSTER GARAGE!! LMAO:D
The rest of it I think makes alot of sense, or cents...:eek:
Would'nt that be great...:)
I guess Walsh was the only person that had not been over, to the Bernstein camp, and everyone who has, could not do any better then R.A. Shall I name names??:rolleyes:

I'm happy for Johnny West to redeem himself by putting JR in the winners circle before J.W. gets KB qualified...
P.S. Johnny, does not need redeemtion at all, as far as I'm concerned...

... and give the sponsorship to.......JR TODD

Like this??? :D

JRmod.jpg

(How fast do you think this will get grabbed up by the Agent, Ray??:eek: :D )

We have pics again!!!

Last edited:

Told Ya it was going to be Johhny West....Way to go, Johnny.....You will do GREAT over there...

I mentioned this 2 days ago....But you are right, I have nothing else to do, you are all LMAO at me, yadda yadda, yadda...Especially interesting coming from YOU Steve...You were in another GALAXY with YOUR info the other day....lol

Piss in my soup as much as you want...but every post I have ever put up here has been DEAD ON accurate...look for yourself...lol

Peace...

Last edited:

Easy there Jay.
Steve was probably dead on at the time he made the statement before all negotiations were complete and decisions were made. I think Jimmy was an alternative choice after striking out on other attempted thefts.

I hope Johnny West nothing but success with Dexter, JR, Brad, and company.

Appears Steve went to sleep BEFORE lunch yesterday...
Or was grounded from the puter...:D
Got anymore scoops in the works Bro??:eek:
Jay has always been spot on, which is why I can never comment on any of his posts, because he always gives it to us, straight and to the point...:) NEXT!!:rolleyes:

Easy there Jay.
Steve was probably dead on at the time he made the statement before all negotiations were complete and decisions were made. I think Jimmy was an alternative choice after striking out on other attempted thefts.

I hope Johnny West nothing but success with Dexter, JR, Brad, and company.

Actually, my understanding is that Jimmy Walsh WAS the first choice as a CREW CHIEF.....I know of OTHER people that were approached about helping KB on a "Consultant" basis, BEFORE KB just decided to hire a PERMANENT Crew Chief...Without getting specific, about Todd Okahara...that was just a rumor and wishful thinking on some peoples part...I think Todd would have done a great job there, but he has a HUGE oportunity at DSR, and I don't see much luring him away from there...Don is a terrific guy, I like him a lot....I would guess that Todd O. does as well..I would imagine, the way I know Don, that we is a good guy to work for..He is a VERY nice man...I'll bet that Don is pretty good to him..

Appears Steve went to sleep BEFORE lunch yesterday...
Or was grounded from the puter...:D
Got anymore scoops in the works Bro??:eek:
Jay has always been spot on, which is why I can never comment on any of his posts, because he always gives it to us, straight and to the point...:) NEXT!!:rolleyes:

Hey Ghio....How much do I owe you for that..? Just send me the bill...LMAO!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back