Angie Smith (1 Viewer)

We went long with the Motown Shaker NFC there a couple of years ago. Found the car and driver in the middle of the field unharmed. If there had been a net it most likely would have cause damage to the body and the chassis and ended our weekend. If their is level ground beyond the trap, let them run off. Sudden stops are hard on both the drivers and the cars.

They are testing the bikes across town today.... try to make it over and see how things are going....

I lost the brakes @ over 180 on a Funny Bike and engine braked. I dont know how possible it is on the Buell.

I just wanna throw in my two cents and say that Angie did one helluva job of riding the bike out as much as she did. She looked like she was ridin' a mechanical bull at a hundred miles an hour! :eek:

I just wanna throw in my two cents and say that Angie did one helluva job of riding the bike out as much as she did. She looked like she was ridin' a mechanical bull at a hundred miles an hour! :eek:

Agreed - and I'm extremely happy she's okay.

But since we wanna "what if" this to death, how's this? What if Mark Niver's incident would've happened at Norwalk? Answer: He'd likely still be with us today. But, it didn't and he's not.

Fact: Racing anything (bicycles, ATV's, dragsters... heck, even running) is inherently dangerous and its a danger that every racer, regardless of the platform, accepts.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back