Anderson's New Camaro (1 Viewer)

Dr. I dig your little Cruze, but if you dont like the PS version of the Camaro, you gotta' realize that a PS Cruze wouldn't look anything like your car either.

Dr. I dig your little Cruze, but if you dont like the PS version of the Camaro, you gotta' realize that a PS Cruze wouldn't look anything like your car either.

I'm not so sure, Nunzio. I mean, look at it. I know they'd have to change much from the windshield back to make a 2 door .(I've heard a 2 door IS on the way.) Probably be longer, etc. But it's already pretty swoopy. And look at the front end. It's already fairly sloped and slippery, plus it has what looks like an air dam on it already. It's pretty low to the ground as is. (It's so low, the owner's manual actually advises against using automatic car washes with guide rails. It say it's too low for those, and damage WILL result.)

From what I've read, the only thing that Chevy makes that's slipperier than this car in a wind tunnel is the Z-06.

I've been a BMW driver for the last 11 years and have gotten a bit spoiled by the handling and ergonomics etc.

Well, I just got back from a 5 day biz trip to San Francisco. I rented a fully loaded Cruz LTZ and had a chance to put on quite a few miles. What an unexpected and pleasant surprise. That car was amazing! (for the money) Not drunk with power by any means, but the turbo 4 was as much as most guys need or want. The handling was on-par with my 3 Series and the interior was well laid out and very comfortable. Fit and finish was as nice as the cars that cost 2 or 3 times as much. I'd buy one for my wife without hesitation. Lots of car for the money. Seriously.

Nice to see GM/Chevy doing things right again and actually listening to the autowriters and consumers.

My 2 cents - Dale

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back