Anderson's New Camaro (1 Viewer)

Nice!

"The sleek new ride posted a 6.61, 206 in just its second pass." It won't take long for KB Racing to get these new rides up to speed (pun intended)!

Good lookin' ride ... Guess that means Jason Line's car will be white with red and blue colored striping.

From other pics I've seen, I believe Jason's car will have blue in place of the red on Greg's.

Good lookin' ride ... Guess that means Jason Line's car will be white with red and blue colored striping.

Here are the renderings of the two cars, Chris.

New%20Image.jpg

I can barely tell the difference between the stock body and the race cars! /sarc :rolleyes:

can't remember the track located next to their shop, but would think these
cars have seen that surface a time or two with no cameras or prying eyes.

I can barely tell the difference between the stock body and the race cars! /sarc :rolleyes:

I actually think everyone involved with the development of the new Camaro for Pro Stock (i.e. Chevy, RJ, Haas, etc.) has done a very good job of representing the stock Camaro while still obtaining the necessary aerodynamics for these cars to go fast and be safe(er).

Do some side-by-side comparisons....I think you will be surprised at how well they did.

It's always nice to see the cars with "clean" paint jobs before they're covered with a cloud of various decals and stickers.

Here are the renderings of the two cars, Chris.

New%20Image.jpg

They look really good. I also love that it will finally be easier to tell who is who on the race track as the pontiacs Greg was maroon and Jason was just a little lighter. I like that's it's 2 different colors now

Registered member said:
Will E-Town be the first or are they not ready yet???

E-town is supposed to be the first. I'm getting the sense that Greg will run the Camaro and Jason will still have the GXP at E-town given that they are only testing Greg's car right now.

E-town is supposed to be the first. I'm getting the sense that Greg will run the Camaro and Jason will still have the GXP at E-town given that they are only testing Greg's car right now.

I'll agree with that. If it's the case I will find out first hand when Jason will bring his out as I have interviews lined up with many, many teams.

can't remember the track located next to their shop, but would think these
cars have seen that surface a time or two with no cameras or prying eyes.
That would be Mooresville. You can see their shop from the track, just over yonder. It's also a 1/8 mile track. Rockingham would be the closest 1/4 mile track with a national event calibre racing surface.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back