Allstar Performance joins Cam McMillen for 2022 campaign (1 Viewer)

McMillen logo.jpg

Allstar Performance joins Cam McMillen for 2022 campaign

Allstar 1.jpg
Gainesville, Fla. (March 4, 2022) - Cameron McMillen will make his 2022 debut at the 7th Annual Baby Gators in Gainesville, Florida this weekend. He will carry the colors of his new primary sponsor Allstar Performance in a design created by Jeff Kolts of E2GH7 Design Method. The 8 year old, Elkhart, Indiana native, is the son of 2018 US Nationals Top Fuel winner Terry McMillen.
McMillen can’t wait to to suit up for his first time out this year. “I’m really excited about racing in Gainesville,” said Cam. “I really like how the Allstar colors on the side look. I’m also excited about racing my friends Rydin and Zandir Cook.”
McMillen’s Jr. Dragster was created and designed by Jeff Kolts of E1GH7 Design Method.
“The future of motorsports rests not only in the hands of these young racers but with their parents who give their time and support so they can pursue their racing careers," said Scott Walstrom, Director of Marketing for Motor State Distributing, parent company of Allstar Performance. “Our relationship with the McMillen family spans decades and Cam was wearing Allstar apparel since the day he arrived. Growing up in the pits had a huge impact on Cam's decision to be a Jr. Dragster racer but you still must have that desire and passion to race. Allstar is proud to be represented by Cam, and the entire McMillen family. We couldn't be happier with how the new design by Jeff Kolts turned out, it looks amazing. We wish Cam and all the Junior Dragster Racers the best of luck in Gainesville and future races. Chomp...Chomp!!!”
McMillen’s Jr. Dragster will also carry associate sponsors Race Quip, Amalie Motor Oil and The Misfit Q.
“We’ve been looking forward to this day for awhile,” Terry McMillen said. “Divisional races have always been the backbone of NHRA Drag Racing and the Jr. Dragster division is not only where the future of this sport is, but it’s where family and friend bonds are created for a lifetime.”
Cameron made his NHRA debut at an exhibition pass in 2018 at the NHRA Reading national event at 5 years old. He raced last season at Bunker Hill Dragstrip where he won his first race and he was selected as the Most Improved driver at the season-end awards banquet.
Cameron will spend a little extra time in Florida when is Jr. Dragster will be displayed with other Southeast Division 2 Jr. Dragsters at the Amalie Motor Oil Gatornationals. The Jr. Dragsters will also make exhibition runs during the national event, including a pass during Sunday eliminations.
The Baby Gators kicked off March 3rd. Tickets are still available for the Divisional event which will run through March 6th. If you can’t make it to Gainesville, the event will be Live Streamed on NHRA.tv.
The Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals will be run the following weekend, March 10-13.

Terry McMillen Racing is proud of its marketing partners

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back