AMALIE joins McMillen and Dan Mercier Racing (1 Viewer)

McMillen logo.jpg

AMALIE joins McMillen and Dan Mercier Racing

Elkhart, Ind. (March 23, 2022) -AMALIE® Motor Oil joins Dan Mercier Racing as an associate sponsor on the Mercier Racing Top Fuel Dragster driven by Terry McMillen, a two-time NHRA winner, including the 2018 US Nationals. AMALIE will also be an associate sponsor on the Mercier Racing A-Fuel Dragster driven by Dan Mercier
“We’re so excited to have AMALIE joining us for 2022,” McMIllen said. “The pandemic caused us to have to pause our contract with AMALIE. So, having them on the side of our Mercier Racing dragster just feels right. Dan runs a family friendly team that fits so well into our family racing roots and the AMALIE Family.”

McMillen 1.jpg
“AMALIE, a family owned company, manufactures and blends a wide variety of high quality, top performing lubricants for automotive and Industrial applications,” said Harry Barkett (President and CEO of AMALIE). “Both Terry McMillen and Dan Mercier are considered part of the extended AMALIE Family. Terry has been a friend and the pilot of the Xtermigator for over 20 years, he is a true professional and competes with the highest level of intensity I’ve seen.” Harry continued, “Dan was a customer for years prior to becoming an AMALIE distributor. He is a consummate businessman who is doing a tremendous job growing our brand north of the border and we look forward to continued success on and off the track.”
Dan Mercier is the owner of Alpha 3 in Montreal, Quebec and is AMALIE’s largest distributor in eastern Canada. Mercier has competed in A-Fuel and Top Fuel Dragster. He has raced a limited Top Fuel schedule with McMillen in the past and is looking forward to working with McMillen again.
“I am tremendously proud to be associated with AMALIE Motor Oil,” Mercier said. “My team and I feel that wearing AMALIE’s colors in 2022 is a sign of confidence from the management of this great company.”
Mercier’s relationship with AMALIE goes beyond that of a sponsor and racer or even that of a manufacturer and distributor.
“I fell in love with AMALIE’s products 4 years ago,” Mercier continued. “In the last 30 years, I tried several lubricant companies for my racing cars and the results were always the same; they were acceptable, but they never improved the performance of my cars in any meaningful way. To my great surprise, both in the Top Fuel and A/Fuel categories, AMALIE’s oils have made the difference in our engines. For example, before our switch to AMALIE’s lubricants, in the A/Fuel category, we changed the rod bearings every run and now we can easily do 8 to 10 runs. This proves the incredible effectiveness of AMALIE’s oil formulas. You have to visit the manufacturing plant and their laboratory to understand the scale of this company in North America and their commitment to quality and performance.”
Mercier Racing is currently planning on a 6-8 race schedule that will start with the Virginia NHRA Nationals May 13-15.

McMillen logo small.jpg

Terry McMillen Racing | 26959 CR 26 | Elkhart, IN 46517

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back