Alligator and Aerial photography at WPB NHRA testing by Mark J Rebilas (1 Viewer)

RebilasPhoto

Nitro Member
From the better late than never category here are a few of my favorite images from the PRO Winter Warmup at Palm Beach International Raceway. To see many more images check out the blog by clicking here!

ea01A_6223.jpg

ea01A_6174.jpg

ea01A_3621.jpg

ea01A_4312.jpg

To see ALL the images from testing click here.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, awesome photos , hope you continue posting this year. What kind of treat did you give that gator for the great pose? :D

Mark, awesome photos , hope you continue posting this year. What kind of treat did you give that gator for the great pose? :D

LOL legally you're not supposed to give them anything. The more they get fed by humans, the more brazen they become and then they're on the short list to get yanked out of their environment. You want them to move away from the shore when you get close. If they move in toward you, they've been fed and that's a bad thing ;)

That is wayyyyy to close to a gator for me. I wouldn't have had the stones to get that close or take that pic. Fantastic work as always Mark ... don't think I have ever seen helicopter shots before.

Above and beyond pictures, literally. Thanx Mark for sharing these.
I don't know which is scarier, going up in an R22 or standing near that croc.

You know what continues to amaze me, is how close the race trailer and hospitality/resource trailers park next to each other, as seen in the photo of Antron's pit area.

That is wayyyyy to close to a gator for me.

Me too!

At first I was thinking Mark probably used a fairly long lens to zoom in from a safe distance to get the shot. But with a 10mm focal length I'd say he was very close...... or it's one hell of a crop. :D

Awesome photos, Mark! As usual.

.....In Mark's blog he has a cover shot taken by Roger Richards that shows just how close he was to that gator !!!.....Man, more ba... then I'd have I afraid to say............Yep, great pictures as usual !!!....................E

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back