Allen Johnson + Justin Humphreys! (1 Viewer)

Thanks to DSR and Allen Johnson for stepping up! Im glad Justin will be able to be out there racing for the next two events! Its unfortunate that Maskin had to be so shaddy about the deal but in the end it looks like it all might be working out! Go JHump!!:D

Big thanks to DSR and AJ/RJ to put Justin in a ride for the next couple of races.

Very cool of AJ and RJ, and DSR. Will have to thank them at Joliet too. Good luck to the team. Hope Justin can hit the track quick and fast.

It begs to be said..."Mr. Schumacher, you are "THE MAN".
That was just too easy to pass up.

Thanks to DSR and Allen Johnson for stepping up! Im glad Justin will be able to be out there racing for the next two events! Its unfortunate that Maskin had to be so shaddy about the deal but in the end it looks like it all might be working out! Go JHump!!:D

Justin will have the motor and car to get in the show...now. The only way he'll miss is if they miss on the setup.

How 'bout them Mopar boyz?!!!

For all you DSR haters out there - question -
How many other teams have you seen extend a hand like Don has in the recent years when the cost of racing has been enormous?

You guys know who you are - speak up. There's a few that help out - but DSR is truly on of the major supporters on a wide platform. Bodies here, full support there, you can say what you want about kissing butt, but Don is truly a generous guy. (And before you throw the Nitro into this, just keep that in the other thread).

Thanks to DSR, and The Johnson Family. Best of luck to you guys in Topeka.

DLB

Justin will have the motor and car to get in the show...now. The only way he'll miss is if they miss on the setup.

How 'bout them Mopar boyz?!!!
I think even the Chevy guys are happy to see Justin get a ride, and a quality one at that! With drivers like Jeggie, Dave C., Greg Stanfield, and Justin Humphries out there it sure will get exciting. That group speaks pretty highly of the talent available in the sportsman ranks if one would go looking for it.:D

For all you DSR haters out there - question -
How many other teams have you seen extend a hand like Don has in the recent years when the cost of racing has been enormous?

You guys know who you are - speak up. There's a few that help out - but DSR is truly on of the major supporters on a wide platform. Bodies here, full support there, you can say what you want about kissing butt, but Don is truly a generous guy. (And before you throw the Nitro into this, just keep that in the other thread).

Thanks to DSR, and The Johnson Family. Best of luck to you guys in Topeka.

DLB

I can think of a few who were ready to pounce when DSR let Richie know Mopar was gone and when the head issue was brought up earlier. ;) This is another of many reasons why Don is good for the sport. Thank you Allen and Don!

whew! I am glad for 2 reasons: I want to see Justin race and now I don't have to worry about the affect on my NFDRL fantasy drag racing team if he couldn't!

Way to go DSR and AJ!

I think even the Chevy guys are happy to see Justin get a ride, and a quality one at that! With drivers like Jeggie, Dave C., Greg Stanfield, and Justin Humphries out there it sure will get exciting. That group speaks pretty highly of the talent available in the sportsman ranks if one would go looking for it.:D

That's an impressive group of drivers...three of which have now wheeled a Dodge Pro Stocker. Who knows...maybe Justin has found a new home, and some much needed horsepower. If not, I'll root him on when he's behind the wheel of his Poncho. I love Pontiacs almost as much as my Mopars. ;)

Either way...a tip of the helmet to DSR and the Johnson boyz. What a great combination those two teams are.

it is great to see justin still out there, he is a rising star in pro stock, but i thought the johnsons were on thier own this year, with no affiliation from dsr? is it the car from dsr and the powerplant from the johnsons? whatever he drives justin will be very tough on sunday!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back