ALLACCESS (1 Viewer)

Main reason why I didn't renew. It take 3-7 seconds for cars to make there run, you would think the could shut up for that amount of time.

Keep in mind that the announcers are there for the spectators not guys like yourselves that dont need one

The announcers make the show. We got knocked out in round 2 of Atlanta, and I listened to the remainder of the race on the front end of the 900 mi trip home. Worked flawlessly through Atlanta's horrible traffic (midday Sunday no less). Never went out, good mix of cars natural noise with announcers ... great entertainment. Honestly, if you don't enjoy the announcers I can't see how you enjoy drag racing that much ... they have good back information, are entertaining and generally pretty dang funny.

Rain finally allowed me to go to Nitro School with Alan and Del ... it is very enjoyable and informative (even for someone who participates in 15+ events a year) and Alan is definitely willing to address questions as long as they keep coming. I will say that Del has to be one of the best sidekicks he could have,

The announcers make the show. We got knocked out in round 2 of Atlanta, and I listened to the remainder of the race on the front end of the 900 mi trip home. Worked flawlessly through Atlanta's horrible traffic (midday Sunday no less). Never went out, good mix of cars natural noise with announcers ... great entertainment. Honestly, if you don't enjoy the announcers I can't see how you enjoy drag racing that much ... they have good back information, are entertaining and generally pretty dang funny.

Jeff, I totally agree with this. They do a GREAT job! The random guests in the booth adds to the entertainment. Sometimes I get that feeling that I used to get when ESPN3 did the Friday night qualifying, very loose, like you are just hanging out with them. Going to pick up a set of plugfones and a small FM radio for the several races that I'm planning on attending as not to miss out.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back