Alexis (1 Viewer)

pretty cool. i know it's family, but it sure is nice to see a new nhra nitro category sponsor reveal in january before the winter nationals.
don't see too many anymore (where new private money is coming in to fund an effort)

Last edited:
apparently their website shows 10 flavors.....probably 1 or 2 that have been around forever, and the rest new concoctions for the crazy craft brew craze going on.
jim dunn had a stint with a craft brew from CA a few years back.......how cool would it be if other teams could talk to other craft beer companies looking to take their brand/s national and
show them what their dollar can do with the nhra? wouldn't be looking for even a 5 year commitment, even just one year at a time. wrap the front of a FC with the brewery brand, and the back
half changes as per flavor.

Very cool - I don't know about you, but I'd love to see the ROKiT / ABK Nitro Funny Car doing a burnout on the streets of Monte Carlo...

Very cool - I don't know about you, but I'd love to see the ROKiT / ABK Nitro Funny Car doing a burnout on the streets of Monte Carlo...
......... ummmm. no. won't happen. a more realistic goal would be for the two sponsors that play in F1 to even acknowledge on their websites that they have a presence in NHRA.
so far, alexis is not on Rockit site, and still no mention of the DHL FC on their websites; in fact i just learned via DHL motorsports page on FB that the new pit bldg. is complete in Hanoi.
i would expect alexis to be added soon, but wouldn't you think when you roll out a new deal like this, the web presence would be in place too?

“Joining Del Worsham’s newly-formed DC Motorsports team was just the first step in reigniting my quest at being the first female Funny Car world champion, and I’m thrilled that ROKiT is coming along for the ride,” said DeJoria......

Del's new team, DC Motorsports? Del and wife Connie? Wonder what else they have planned?

“Joining Del Worsham’s newly-formed DC Motorsports team was just the first step in reigniting my quest at being the first female Funny Car world champion, and I’m thrilled that ROKiT is coming along for the ride,” said DeJoria......

Del's new team, DC Motorsports? Del and wife Connie? Wonder what else they have planned?
Del and Chuck??.... :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back