What is Alexis up to these days (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
I wonder what Alexis is up to these days. I think she stepped away to address personal issues, which are none of my business. Just wish she was out there, she is good for the sport.

great to spend time with the family, i also thought patron was sold to bacardi which may have affected her sponsorship. Bacardi did have a road racing team at one point but havent seen them back. Either way as long as she is happy its all that matters.

John Paul DeJoria sold Patron to Bacardi for 5.1 billion in CASH!!!! She was just using their pocket change to race!!!!!

Can you believe what a yearly race budget would be based on using only the interest on that cash sale if invested properly.

Good thing for Alexis is if she ever wants to race again they do not need backing. Just call up Connie and say “let’s have some more fun”. She could race the rest of her life and it would hardly put a dent in the family finances. Almost no one else can say that. It may be 5 or 10 years but I think she will be back.

Good thing for Alexis is if she ever wants to race again they do not need backing. Just call up Connie and say “let’s have some more fun”. She could race the rest of her life and it would hardly put a dent in the family finances. Almost no one else can say that. It may be 5 or 10 years but I think she will be back.
She may be back but i doubt full time,maybe a race here and there. She def doesnt need a sponsor lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back