Alexis (1 Viewer)

Possible?
ROKiT is the brainchild of philanthropist and business innovator, John Paul DeJoria (Patron Tequila, Paul Mitchell) and British entrepreneur Jonathan Kendrick, whose personal passion for innovation, engineering and motorsport made him the ultimate driving force behind ROKiT and the sponsorship of the iconic British

They're throwing some sponsor money at the Rockets too....

1578683521414.png

they've renewed with williams F1 thru 2023. their top of line phone is only $300. they debuted in USA walmart stores earlier last year. reviews of phones is mixed.
had no idea jean paul was part of rokit. i'm curious to stop at a walmart and at least check one out......their life services offered thru their plans is REALLY some forward thinking.
rokit on a FC. i get this image of the paint scheme gordon mineo had on his FC

Alan Jones, Keke Rosberg, Nelson Piquet, Nigel Mansell, Alain Prost, Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneuve.....

There is a pretty good F1 podcast called "Beyond the Grid". The episode with Alan Jones was an all-timer. That guy is definitely nuts and he will say what ever is on his mind. Wildly entertaining, I highly recommend it.

Possible?
ROKiT is the brainchild of philanthropist and business innovator, John Paul DeJoria (Patron Tequila, Paul Mitchell) and British entrepreneur Jonathan Kendrick, whose personal passion for innovation, engineering and motorsport made him the ultimate driving force behind ROKiT and the sponsorship of the iconic British
That would be her Daddy.

There is a pretty good F1 podcast called "Beyond the Grid". The episode with Alan Jones was an all-timer. That guy is definitely nuts and he will say what ever is on his mind. Wildly entertaining, I highly recommend it.
I listened to it and you are correct. Outstanding!

intro......hi, i'm Kimi Raikonnen, and you're listening to......podcast 😄
10:19 Kimi partying for 2 weeks.......'yeah, is normal for me'

the nomex effect was great. very unfortunate it fell flat. gotta' sell your stars all the time, especially in this era of social media.
watch them at the track, follow them during the week......i wasted a lot of time listening to the few nomex episodes that aired, and was extremely entertained.

intro......hi, i'm Kimi Raikonnen, and you're listening to......podcast 😄
10:19 Kimi partying for 2 weeks.......'yeah, is normal for me'

the nomex effect was great. very unfortunate it fell flat. gotta' sell your stars all the time, especially in this era of social media.
watch them at the track, follow them during the week......i wasted a lot of time listening to the few nomex episodes that aired, and was extremely entertained.
Mick- do you listen to our podcast "Racers In Rental Cars ?"

Mick- do you listen to our podcast "Racers In Rental Cars ?"
I need to start listening to that one! Been spending all my free commute time listening to flying ones.

Torrence should have listening to you putting ideas in someone's head. Might have saved him (and one other person) a headache.

Hope all is well Don... hope to see you out there some this year.

Being a lifelong SoCal guy (weather report today-70 and sunny ) I am thrilled to see Del back in the motherland and at least partially running the car out of Orange.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back