Alan Reinhart Sighting (1 Viewer)

clwill

Nitro Member
What fun it was to hear that familiar voice come over the PA at the Division 6 race today in Woodburn, Oregon! Several of us looked at each other and said, "hey, isn't that...?", and yes it was.

Great to have you here, Alan. Sorry you had to see me bump the transbrake and roll the lights. :( Better tomorrow, I promise.

What fun it was to hear that familiar voice come over the PA at the Division 6 race today in Woodburn, Oregon! Several of us looked at each other and said, "hey, isn't that...?", and yes it was.

Great to have you here, Alan. Sorry you had to see me bump the transbrake and roll the lights. :( Better tomorrow, I promise.

I kinda knew when Reinhart Tweeted it before hand :D

I think the headline is a bit misleading, did you actually SEE me? Or did you just hear my potentailly digitized or synthesized recorded voice being played over the PA?

Technology is a wonderful thing............

LOL
Alan

I think the headline is a bit misleading, did you actually SEE me? Or did you just hear my potentailly digitized or synthesized recorded voice being played over the PA?

LOL
Alan

Alan...your suppose to say "You want the good news, or the Bad news!". Lol

LOL
Alan

Hey- wait... Weren't you having drinks with me in Madrid last night?? Or was that the digitized, synthes.... Oh wait- I was just hammered and was halucinating :)

Come on Reinhart, you are actually referring to your girl friend. Just kidding.

Hogan texted me today telling me to come by this weekend. I will be there for sure thursday Bs'ing and maybe friday. I will look you up.

LOL
Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back